Last Date:04 Dec,2019
Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS)
MSRLS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 97 contractual posts of MIS Coordinator, Block Project Manager and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 04-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – MIS Coordinator, Block Project Manager and Various
No of post – 97
Pay Scale – Rs 42000,Rs 32000,Rs 27000,Rs 25000
BSc. / PG / MBA.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other conditions prescribed for the post very carefully before applying, such as Post Codes, How to Apply etc… mentioned in the link “http://msrls.nic.in/recruitments”.
- Candidates may upload Proof of Qualification with either Marksheet/ Provisional Certificate/ Completion Certificate of the latest qualification only.
- Candidates who are working in any private/ public sector may furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their Controlling authority at the final stage of selection.
- Candidates should provide proof of Date of Birth as per the Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births & Deaths or as entered in Matriculation.
- Candidates should provide any address proof duly Certified/Issued by the Government. (eg. Valid Indian Passport/EPIC/Driving License/Aadhar Card).
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and contact number in the application form to enable MSRLS to use it for correspondence purpose. If a mail sent to a candidate bounces for any reason, MSRLS will not take any responsibility.
- Incomplete applications in any respect and ineligible applicants will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any material information is liable to be debarred from appearing in any recruitment stage and would entail summary rejection of their candidature for this recruitment.
- MSRLS is authorized to recruit and select candidates, maintaining utmost confidentiality at all times. Any attempt by anyone causing a breach or attempting to cause any breach of the process of this or any such action which violates or likely to violate the fair practices will be a sufficient ground for debarment of candidate/s for this recruitment.
- If any candidate is or has been found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, he/she shall be liable to be debarred for this recruitment in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly for the above mentioned posts shall disqualify a candidate and the decision of MSRLS shall be final and binding in this regard.
- The shortlisted candidates will be inform by e-mail and subjected to undergo the multi-modal selection process, which will include a preliminary examination that will test the verbal, quantitative and analytical abilities of the candidates and thereafter, a group discussion, skill test, and /or any such other tests as MSRLS may decide. The screening of the candidates will take place at every stage of the examination. The preliminary examination will be held at Shillong and Tura. Candidates appearing for Online Examination will not be paid any TA/DA.
- As per the guidelines of NRLM, the Government of Meghalaya has formed a state society in the name – Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS). The society is registered under the Meghalaya Society Registration Act XII of 1983 and was designated as the Nodal Agency for implementing NRLM in the state. The basic purpose of forming this society is to put in place a dedicated and sensitive support structure from the State level down to the sub-district level which will focus on building strong and self-managed institution of the poor at different levels. This will provide the poor a platform for collective action based on self-help and mutual cooperation, build linkages with mainstream financial institutions and Government departments to address the multi-faceted dimensions of rural poverty.
- To emerge as the specialized agency for redressing poverty in the rural areas by focusing on the livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable and thereby empower them. To bring about convergence among all poverty reduction and empowerment programmes in the state sector as also the non-state sector.
- The Society will be initially responsible for managing the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) or any other project (s) which the State Government may entrust in the whole state.
click above to download
the employment notification