Last Date: 18 December,2019
Advt. No. : 08/2019
MAHAGENCO Chemist vacancy invites application for the posts of 122 Lab Chemist, Driver & Various Vacancy 2019 from B.Sc., B.Com pass candidates interested in MAHAGENCO Chemist Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Lab Chemist Qualification, eligibility criteria and MAHAGENCO Chemist Last Date is 18 December.
Name of the post – Lab Chemist, Driver & Various
No of post – 122
Pay Scale – 29935 – 175960/-
10th, Diploma, B.E. / B.Tech., M.Sc., CA, MBA.
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- This advertisement is published subject to the provisions of Maharashtra Civil Services (Declaration of Small Family) Rules, 2005, prescribing declaration of the small family as one of the essential condition of eligibility.
- Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection Process. The candidates will be short-listed commensurate with the number of post and the prevailing regulations of the company.
- Failing to submit necessary documents mentioned in Online application form the candidate will be disqualified.
- The shortlisted candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language.
- Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and
countersigned by Principal of the said College / Institute.(Performa enclosed)
- Candidate must have the knowledge of Marathi Language.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. & the particulars furnished in the Online application form are correct in all respect.
- Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Any request for change of address, caste, age etc mentioned in Online application form and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 18.12.2019 should be mentioned.
- The Select list / Wait list will be operative for 1 year after declaration of result on MAHAGENCO Company website.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate from their Employer at the time of Personal Interview.
- The record with regard to this selection process will be maintained for three months from the date of declaration of result of this advertisement.
- Candidates are requested to keep dully filled Online application form & other testimonials with them & should send / produce whenever demanded for verification.
- Candidates are requested to retain a copy of dully filled Online application form & other testimonials with them till the completion of Recruitment Process.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFIED.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter (s) or claims or dispute arising out of this recruitment and or out of this advertisement can be instituted only at Mumbai and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Copies of Testimonials in support of age, caste, qualifications, experience etc. may be furnished, wherever necessary.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
- In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
- If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
- Candidates applying for post code CH01, FF01, FA01, FA02, FA03 & HR01should apply Online as per the link given below and should send copy of the Online application form along with necessary documents to:- The Asst.General Manager(HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd, Estrella batteries expansion Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, daharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai- 400019. so as to reach on or before 18.12.2019.
- Post Code & Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope while forwarding application and attested copy of supporting documents.
- Candidates applying for post code CH02, CH03, CH04, IT01, IT02, FF02, FA04, FA05, HR02, HR03 & HR04 are required to only apply Online by clicking on the Link given at the end of this Advertisement. Except online application, no other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- The name of the candidate, his / her father’s / husband’s name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates applying under reserved category has to submit Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, valid current year Non creamy Layer certificate at the time of document submission along with Online application form, etc., as applicable.
- The Mahanirmiti or Mahagenco (Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MSPGCL) formerly known as MSEB (Maharashtra State Electricity Board) is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra, Western India.With a total generation of 14400 MW, it is the second largest power producing company in India.The power generated by Mahagenco is supplied to the State of Maharashtra. It was a part of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) until 6 June 2005.
- It has been incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956 pursuant to decision of Govt. of Maharashtra to reorganize Erstwhile History of Maharashtra State Electricity Board. Mahagenco has been incorporated in June 2005.
- Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in India. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPCL).Mahagenco is the only State Utility having a very well balanced generation portfolio involving thermal, hydro & gas stations along with solar power plant. The first 500 MW plant to be installed in any State Utility belongs to Maharashtra.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form