Last Date: 24 December,2019
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
RUHS Medical Officer vacancy invites application for the posts of 737 Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy 2019 from MBBS pass candidates interested in RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Diploma Trainee Qualification, eligibility criteria and RUHS Medical Officer Last Date is 24 December.
Name of the post – Medical Officer (Medical)
No of post – 737
Pay Scale – 15600 – 39100/- level 14
M.B.B.S. and registered in Rajasthan Medical Council.
General Information:bank jobs
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the notification(s), information booklet, instructions for filling on-line application form etc. carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility and other requirements / criteria for recruitment as given in this booklet and arthana.
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- IMPORTANT: HAND WRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- The syllabus of the paper will include all subjects & topics covered in MBBS. Curriculum as per Medical Council of India.
- The on-line (computer based) examination of 120 minutes duration shall be held on 19 Jan 2020, there shall be 100 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS OF ONE MARK EACH. THERE SHALL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- The on-line (computer based) examination shall be held in ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- The examination shall be held at JAIPUR. However, the RUHS reserves the right to create cities / centre(s) for examination and also to call the candidates for the examination at any city / centre.
- Other details relating to conduct of the examination shall be available at the RUHS website in due course.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the recruitment. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- You should make sure of your eligibility to the post and that the declaration made by you in the format of application regarding your eligibility is correct in all respects. You will be liable to any legal action and / or termination from the services as may be deemed fit by the appointing authority in case it is found that you have furnished incorrect information or made false declaration regarding your eligibility at any stage or suppressed any information.
- In case of any dispute, the area of jurisdiction will be Hon’ble Rajasthan High Court only.
- The decision of the RUHS in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
- RUHS reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof on the RUHS website, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the RUHS at any stage.
- The reservation of posts will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan.
- Candidates seeking benefit of reservation must submit attested copy of the caste certificate (EWS, SC, ST, Non creamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer MBC) or the additional category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority.
- All candidates have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan State) + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any other recruitments. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established under the Act of State Government” The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005″ (Act No. 1 of 2005)”on 25th day of February, 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavours the process of making itself a leader in world class medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training and research activities.
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is committed to improve the health of individuals and population by enhancing the quality of life and serving community through the best of clinical care, innovation of knowledge and scientific discovery. It aims at developing the education of health professionals who can apply and communicate their knowledge for the well being of the community and inculcate responsiveness towards health need at local, national and international levels.
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences aims to be the premier academic medical centre with talented workforce known for its cultivating excellent education, innovative scientific research, exemplary clinical programs and outstanding dedication and compassion to community service. Our academic faculty shall foster exceptional novel research and education.S
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form