Last Date:16 December,2019
Advt No : 07/185/2019/NDL/FM
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
NIELIT Programmer vacancy invites application for the posts of 328 Sr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Various Vacancy 2019 from B.E./B.Tech, MCA pass candidates interested in NIELIT Programmer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Programmer Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and NIELIT Programmer Last Date is 29 December.
Name of the post – Sr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Various
No of post – 328
Pay Scale – 20900/-, 27800/-, 38500/- (Per Month)
BCA, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech.
Terms & Conditions:employment news
- Applicants are required to apply online from 01-12-2019 to 16-12-2019 through the website http://nielit.gov.in/delhi (under Recruitment section). No other mode of application will be accepted in any case. In case the candidate is applying for multiple positions, separate application form for each position has to be filled and separate fee for each position has to be remitted. However, candidates applying for multiple positions are required to mention the same e-mail id and contact number in all applications.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility. The same is available at http://nielit.gov.in/delhi.
- The application fees of ₹ 600/- shall be charged from General/OBC category and ₹300/- from SC/ST/PWD/Women category through online mode only. Application Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case. Fee through any other mode like DD, Pay order, Cheque, Challan, etc. will not be accepted.
- Successful submission of application will be considered only after payment of prescribed fees. NIELIT shall not be responsible for any broken transaction during online payment process. Those candidates, whose application is successfully submitted, will be called for the Interview/ written test. Only those candidates, who are shortlisted after the Written Test or Interview or both and clear the Document Verification, will be empanelled as IT resource persons.
- Date of Interview/ written Test (if any) and Document verification will be informed after last date of submission of form. Document verification will be done for qualifying candidates only. The same will be published at http://nielit.gov.in/delhi. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly. Interview/Tests and Document Verification will be conducted at NIELIT Centre, Delhi for NCR/Delhi location. For other location, NIELIT will intimate separately. If there is any change in location, same will be informed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be empanelled for deployment on projects in various Govt. Depts./NIELIT Delhi centre in NCR/Kolkata/ Other States purely on contract basis based on requirement from departments, initially for the period of six months ( which may be further extended based on requirements/performance of the candidate) or upto NIELIT’s contract period with the client whichever is earlier. NIELIT does not guarantee to deploy all shortlisted candidates from panel.
- Final selection of candidates for hiring will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria. NIELIT reserves right to conduct written test or skill test for screening the candidate at any time during the process of empanelment, if felt necessary.
- Empanelment means the shortlisted candidates will be in the panel of NIELIT for three years. They may be deployed in the Govt. departments/ NIELIT as per department requirements purely on contract basis. Mere empanelment does not ensure deployment in any department. The deployment of the empanelled candidate in any department is subject to his/her suitability during the formal interaction which may be conducted by user department.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interview/Written
Test/ Document Verification etc.
- The place of deployment will be Delhi/NCR/Kolkata or may be other States. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place outside Delhi as part of their job. They can be temporarily posted outside Delhi, if required, by the user department.They may have to work on shift/ rotational basis as per department requirement.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution.
- Selected candidates will not be paid any other financial benefits like Medical, HRA and Transport etc. except consolidated salary.
- Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must bring at least one original Photo ID proof and all original Mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working)/ one passport size photo and their SELF ATTESTED photocopies on the day of the Document Verification for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview. The cutoff date for calculating age, qualifications, experience etc. will be the last date of submission of the form i.e. 16-12-2019. In case, last date is extended, the date of determining eligibility will not change.
- The name of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class X. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to Class X, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
- Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- NIELIT Delhi has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof.
- The applicants are advised to visit the website of NIELIT Delhi centre http://nielit.gov.in/delhi regularly for schedule of Document verification/Written Test/Interview or any update. No separate communication shall be made in any other form.
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
- At present, NIELIT has forty one (41) offices located at Agartala, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Delhi, Dibrugarh, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kohima, Kolkata, Kokrajhar, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Majuli, Mandi, Pasighat, Patna, Pali, Ranchi, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur, Tura, Tezu with its Headquarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 700 + institutes.
- Over the last two decades, NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, through its wide repertoire of causes, ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course in the non formal sector like courses on Information Security, ITeS-BPO(Customer Care/Banking), Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level), ESDM etc, besides, high end courses offered by NIELIT Centres at Post-Graduate level (M.Tech) in Electronics Design & Technology, Embedded Systems etc. which are not normally offered by Universities/Institutions in the formal sector, in association with the respective state Universities.
- The basket of activities of NIELIT is further augmented by the wide range of projects that it undertakes. NIELIT has demonstrated its capability and capacity to undertake R&D projects, consultancy services, turnkey projects in office automation, software development, website development etc. NIELIT is also the nodal implementing agency on behalf of DeitY for Data Digitization of the population of 15 assigned States and 2 Union Territories for the creation of National Population Register (NPR) project of Registrar General of India (RGI).
- NIELIT is also successfully executing the Agriculture Census and Input Survey project under which tabulation of about 10 crore data records have to be done. NIELIT has planned a roadmap for adopting appropriate pedagogy for metamorphosing NIELIT into an Institute of National Importance.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form