Last Date: 21 Dec,2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
BHEL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 23 contractual posts of Project Engineers and Project Supervisor.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 21-12-2019 and send print of application to given address along with photocopies of related documents, so as to reach on or before 26-12-2019.All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
No of post – 23
Pay Scale – Rs 66000 , Rs 36850
Full-Time BE/B. Tech in Civil discipline with min 60% mark and 2 yrs experience / Full-Time BE/B. Tech in Civil discipline with min 60% mark and 2 yrs experience.
General Instruction:government jobs
- THE APPOINTMENT IS PURELY ON FIXED TENURE BASIS, AND IT IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates should carefully fill up the Category (General/OBC/SC/ST/EWSs) in the online application form and the required documentary proof should be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.No change of category will be allowed at the later stage of selection process.
- Candidates should possess the required Job Specification as on 01.12.2019.
- Candidates not having relevant post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Details of Experience Requirements” need not apply. (Note Post qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeships period, if any.)
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by the General,OBC and EWSs candidates. However SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- The posts as indicated in the Vacancy details are suitable for Persons with following benchmark Disabilities only viz. Locomotor Disability/ Leprosy Cured/ Dwarfism/ Acid Attack Victim/ Blindness (Single Eye)/ Deaf/ Hard of Hearing/ Speech & Language Disability . However, such eligible candidates will be considered for selection by general standard of merit.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability # / Ex-servicemen category should submit self attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC Candidates are required to submit Other Backward Class certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer ‘) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate should be issued on or after 01.01.2019. OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) at the time of interview, if called for.
- The Persons with Disability are required to furnish self-attested copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi / English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of interview, if called for.
- Candidates applying under EWSs category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dated 19.01.2019. Such candidates should attach the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family”, from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, at the time of interview, if called for.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies are required to produce a ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview and produce the relieving order from their Organization in the event of selection.
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail (E-Mail Id as provided in the application form) about the Personal Interview.
- Candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed second class return train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of Interview subject to production / verification of train tickets.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bengaluru and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bengaluru shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate, for calling for Interview.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail ID provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not invited / selected for interview.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.
- BHEL was established in 1964 ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India. Heavy Electricals (India) Limited was merged with BHEL in 1974. In 1991, BHEL was converted into a public limited company. Over time, it developed the capability to produce a variety of electrical, electronic and mechanical equipments for all sectors, including transmission, transportation, oil and gas and other allied industries. However, the bulk of the revenue of the company is derived from sale of equipment for power generation such as turbines, boilers, etc. As of 2017, BHEL supplied equipment contributed to about 55% of the total installed power generation capacity of India.The company has also supplied thousands of Electric Locomotives to Indian Railway, as well as defence equipment such as the Super Rapid Gun Mount (SRGM) naval guns manufactured in partnership with the Indian Ordnance Factories and Defence Simulators to the Indian Armed Forces.
- BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas, and defence.
- It has a network of 17 manufacturing units, 2 repair units, 4 regional offices, 8 service centres, 8 overseas offices, 15 regional centres, 7 joint ventures, and infrastructure allowing it to execute more than 150 projects at sites across India and abroad. The company has established the capability to deliver 20,000 MW p.a. of power equipment to address the growing demand for power generation equipment.
- BHEL has retained its market leadership position during 2015–16 with 74% market share in the Power Sector. An improved focus on project execution enabled BHEL record its highest ever commissioning/synchronization of 15059 MW of power plants in domestic and international markets in 2015–16, marking a 59% increase over 2014–15. With the all-time high commissioning of 15000 MW in a single year FY2015-16, BHEL has exceeded 170 GW installed base of power generating equipments.
click above to download
the employment notification