Employment Notice No. 006/2019
Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CU Himachal Pradesh)
CU Himachal Pradesh is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 57 posts of Professor and Associate Professor.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post –Professor and Associate Professor
No of post – 57
Pay Scale – Rs. 1,44,200 to 2,18,200 , Rs 131400 – 217100
As UGC Regulations, 2018 norms
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The candidates who have already applied for the post(s) of Associate Professor in H.P. Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya Business School and Education vide previous advertisement No. 001/2019 dated 07.06.2019 need not to apply afresh, however they can update their profile by sending a formal request to the Registrar by mentioning application No. of their previous application.
- Any changes/amendments/updation/notice in this regard shall be posted on University website only. Candidates are advised to check the University Website regularly.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of Academic/Research Score obtained as per the provisions contained under UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
- The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in UGC Regulations, 2018 are
permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
- The crucial date to determine the eligibility for a particular post shall be the last date of receipt of application.
- The decision of the screening/selection committee regarding Concerned/Allied/Relevant subject shall be final.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate/passing certificate issued by the concerned educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should submit prescribed certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled without any notice. Hiding/suppression of information or furnishing false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be Himachal Pradesh High Court at Shimla.
- The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend/withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in
this regard shall be entertained.
- Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be placed only on the official website of Central University of Himachal Pradesh www.cuhimachal.ac.in. The candidates may place their queries related to this advertisement on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidate must upload soft copy(ies) of all the relevant documents which they have claimed in the online application form. The original certificates would be required at the time of verification before interview only.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post alongwith requisite application fee.
- The in-service candidate(s) of Govt./Private Universities/Colleges/Autonomous bodies must submit NOC from their present employer at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
- The decision of the Vice-Chancellor, Central University of Himachal Pradesh in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/ her agency.
- Where an applicant requests, for good and sufficient reasons, to be considered in absentia, the Selection Committee after the prior approval of the Vice- Chancellor in this regard, may consider
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice.
- Canvassing in any form and will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the University may require.
- The University reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts/vacancies in case of any discrepancy without assigning any reason.
- The Candidates should keep a copy of Application printout alongwith fee submission receipt. The candidates are not required to send hard copy of application form to the University. However, the same will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in the University.
- THE APPOINTMENT OF CANDIDATES ON REGULAR BASIS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY NEW PENSION SCHEME (NPS) (APPLICABLE ON ORGANIZATIONS ESTABLISHED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2004) AND AS SUCH EMPLOYEES COMING FROM PENSIONABLE ESTABLISHMENTS WOULD BE GOVERNED BY PENSION SCHEME OF THE PARENT DEPARTMENT ONLY TILL SUCH TIME THEY RETAIN LIEN WITH THE PARENT POST.
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh is Central University headquartered from Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is operating from a temporary campus at Shahpur, Kangra district, pending the construction of two permanent campuses, at Dehra and Dharamsala. The university was founded in 2009 as a result of the government’s policy to establish Central Universities in each of the states that do not already have a central university .The Central University of Himachal Pradesh is established under the Central Universities Act 2009 (No. 25 of 2009) enacted by the Parliament.
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in his address to the nation on 15 August 2007, announced the establishment of a Central University in each of the states that did not already have a central university. Subsequently, the Planning Commission provided for the establishment of 16 new Central Universities according to the Central Universities Act 2009 (No. 25 of 2009) of the Indian Parliament. The act received presidential assent on 20 March 2009 and provided for the establishment of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh, amongst others.Professor Furqan Qamar, appointed as the first Vice Chancellor of University.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form