Last Date: 12 Dec,2019
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSC)
UPMSCL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 31 contractual posts of Pharmacist, Assistant Manager and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 12-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Pharmacist, Assistant Manager and Various
No of post – 31
Pay Scale – Rs 140000,Rs 80000,Rs 50000,Rs 200000
CA / CS / ICWA / M.Com / B.Pharm degree/ PG Degree /B.Pharm/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
- The applications submitted before the closing date (December 12, 2019, 11:59:59 PM) shall be accepted. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on lack of information.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
- The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be considered rejected.
- Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the announcement of the screening outcome, if there is any query regarding the screening outcome and their status; Candidates shall be given 2-4 days (depending upon UPMSCL approval) to raise their query. The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ query within 5 working days of receipt of the e-mail. Based on the conclusion of the screening committee, the screening status of the candidate may change.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature may be liable to get cancelled. No notice shall be sent in this regard.
- Only online submission of application is acceptable. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only.
- Only online application submitted by the candidates shall be considered valid. Uploaded CV shall be interpreted only for the additional information, and eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information provided on the online form. Any claim to take into consideration the information provided in the CV shall not be considered. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.
- Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation.
- In case of selection of the candidate on deputation, NOC would be required from the parent department at the time of joining from the selected candidate.
- Vacancies shall be subject to the State Reservation Policy of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Unreserved category.
- For open market positions it will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by UPMSCL. For deputation positions, it will be guided by the deputation rules.
- UPMSCL reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
- If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the U.P. Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- Please note November 28, 2019 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
- Personal interview process shall be carried out for the selection of the above position.
- Maximum 10 candidates shall be shortlisted for final interviews, in case the number of eligible candidates is more than 10, a preliminary interview/selection process shall be carried out for shortlisting 10 candidates for final interviews.
- Candidate applying on deputation shall be given preference in the selection of the above positions.
- In the present scenario, a majority of underprivileged and poor people in the state of Uttar Pradesh are deprived of proper health facilities. The lower section of the society depends completely upon the public health sector to fulfill their medical needs. The current need of the government is to fulfill these needs.
- UPMSC has come up as an organization for the centralized and transparent procurement and distribution of drugs, equipments and other consumables. UPMSC ensures availability of quality drugs, medical equipments at lowest costs at various warehouses across the state under the charge of UPMSC.
- UPMSC monitors records via Drugs and Vaccine Distribution Management System (DVDMS) related to indents/requirements, purchase orders, supply and consumption of drugs, consumables and medical equipments. UPMSC shall also be responsible for ensuring quality of the procurements done through the corporation.
- It ensures payments to suppliers for all drugs and consumables and medical equipments procured by the corporation. The organization tries its best to maintain a healthy environment across the state.
- To act as the central procurement agency for all essential and specialized drugs, medical devices of good quality and also equipments for the health care institutions
- Ensuring availability of all the drugs & consumables and medical equipment.
- To act as a transparent body for purchase and distribution of medicines and medical equipments.
- onitoring records via Drugs and Vaccine Distribution Management System (DVDMS) related to indents/requirements, purchase orders, supply and consumption of drugs, consumables and medical equipments.
- Facilitating supplier selection, contract negotiation and share of business allocation.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form