Last Date:16 Dec,2019
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)
LIC HFL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 35 posts of Assistant Manager (Legal) for various State/Union Territory.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Assistant Manager (Legal)
No of post – 35
Pay Scale – Rs 32815 – 61670
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with min 55% marks.
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidates will have to submit the online examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of online examination. Candidate has to bring original photo-identity proof for verification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to check and satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the notification. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions are liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment. The fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate,
selection and any other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email-ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The recruiting agency may send intimation about the call letters for online examination, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances he/she should share/mention email ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. Candidates are required to keep particulars of date of birth, educational qualifications, payment details, other personal details etc. ready as these are required to be entered in the online application.
- After applying online, the candidates should obtain a system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it after signing the same. Please do not send this print-out to LIC HFL.
- Candidates who are called for Interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print-Out of the online application form and also produce original and attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates/documents failing which their candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non-furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications/registrations, only the latest valid (completed) application/registration (higher registration number) will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment. The eligible candidates will be intimated separately about the exact date & venue of the online examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any request for change of data provided during registration process will not be entertained.
- Candidates currently serving under any employment should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which, their candidature may not be considered.
- Admission to online examination is only provisional without verification of age/qualification of candidate with reference to documents. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered fabricated and/or suppresses any material information while filling up the online application form. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the Company, his/her
services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- A candidate’s admission to the online examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by LIC HFL.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all places viz. in his/her application form, call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates will appear for the online examination and/or interview at the allotted centres at their expense and risk and LIC HFL will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
- If the online examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact examination delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the online examination conducting body in this regard shall be final. Candidate not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this examination.
- LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest Housing Finance Mortgage loan companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA holds founder, promoter & controller status.
- LIC HFL is associate/subsidiary company of LIC of India.
- LIC HFL Company since 1989. The main objective of the Company is to provide long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose / repair and renovation of existing flat / houses. The Company also provides finance on existing property for business / personal needs and also gives loans to professionals for purchase / construction of Clinics / Nursing Homes / Diagnostic Centres / Office Space and also for purchase of equipments. The Company also provides long term finance to persons engaged in the business of construction of houses or flats for residential purpose and to be sold by them.LIC of India also holds promoter and controller status in IDBI Bank Ltd from January 2019.
- The company was incorporated on June 19, 1989, under the Companies Act, 1956. It is promoted by Life Insurance Corporation of India and went public in the year 1994. The maiden global depository receipt (GDR) issue was launched in 2004. The Authorized Capital of the Company is Rs.1500 Million (Rs.150 Crores) and its paid-up Capital is Rs.1009.9 Million ( Rs.100.99 Crores). The Company is registered with National Housing Bank and listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) & Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and its shares are traded only in Demat format. The GDR’s are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form