Last Date:17 December,2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL invites application for the posts of 05 Contract Engineer Vacancy 2019 from B.E./B.Tech pass candidates interested in Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Engineer Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply BEL Engineer Vacancy.
Name of the post – Contract Engineer
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 23000/- (Per Month)
BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized university .
General Instruction:faculty opening
- Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers on Contract basis for One Year for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through email regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION
CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
- 27 Yrs and less as on 01.11.2019. The upper age limit indicated is for candidates belonging to General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates (having minimum 40% disability, in addition to the relaxation applicable to OBC/SC/ST candidates).
- Company’s canteen facility for lunch, tea etc. at the rates applicable to our officers can be availed.
- The applications will be scrutinized and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for Written Test (objective type question in above discipline) and/or interview depends on the number of applications received. Date of the written test and Interview will be intimated by e-mail/Post in due course. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test/interview, failing which the candidature shall be rejected.Candidates who have not completed BE/B Tech need not apply.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL website www.bel-india.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should possess valid email-id and mobile numbers which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
- Bharat Electronics Limited (IAST: Bhārat Electronics limiṭeḍ) (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India.
- It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been granted Navratna status by the Government of India.
- Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL started producing receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964.
- In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the army and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL began manufacturing transmitting tubes, silicon devices and integrated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.
- In 1970, BEL started making black & white TV picture tubes, X-ray tubes and microwave tubes. In 1971, BEL set up facilities for the manufacture of integrated circuits and hybrid micro circuits. 1972, BEL established manufacturing facilities for TV transmitters for Doordarshan. In 1973, BEL began manufacturing frigate radars for the navy.
- Under the government’s policy of decentralisation and due to strategic reasons, BEL set up new units at different location across the country. The second unit of BEL was set up at Ghaziabad in 1974 to manufacture radars and Tropo communication equipment for the Indian Air Force. The third unit was established at Pune in 1979 to manufacture image converter and image intensifier tubes.
- BEL is the lead integrator of Akash, the Indian-made guided missile air defence weapon system. Another major system is weapon locating radar, the state-of-the-art passive, phased array radar which has undergone successful user trials by the Indian defence forces.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form