Last Date:30 Dec,2019
Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/11/SR/2019-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Jodhpur , Rajasthan
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 112 contractual posts of Senior Resident.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Senior Resident
No of post – 112
Pay Scale – Rs 67700
Master Degree in related medical trade (MD/MS/DNB/M.Ch)
General Conditions:bank jobs
- The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable upto Three (03) years. Thisappointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of One (01) Year, which may extendable upto three (03) years based on performance & conduct. The appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He / She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he / she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities Candidates (PwBD) is applicable by Govt. of India Policy, which will be provided on horizontal basis to PwBD candidate in their respective categories.
- Criteria forPersons with Disabilities Candidates: The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central
Govt. Hospitals / Institutions and countersigned by Medical Superintendent / CMO / Head of Hospital / Institution.
- Candidate applying in OBC / SC / ST Category, must possess the caste certificate issued by competent authority, valid for admission / Job in Central Govt. Institutions issued before the date of interview, failing which he / she shall not be allowed to appear in interview for the same category. However, he / she can be treated as UR Candidate.
- OBC certificate must have been issued in last one year.
- Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC.
- In case candidate fails to produce valid OBC certificate for admission / Job in Central Government Institution or issued within one year at the time of interview / document verification his candidature will stand as cancelled.
- Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 29th November, 2019 as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 30th December, 2019 (1700 Hrs).
- Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur; IAST: Akhil Bhāratiya Āyurvignan Samsthān Jodhpur) is a medical college and medical research public university based in Jodhpur, India. Like five other All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), it was established in 2012 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Bill, 2012, was introduced in the Lok Sabha on 27 August 2012. This bill replaced an Ordinance which allowed the six AIIMS institutes to become operational from September 2012.Lok Sabha passed the AIIMS (Amendment) Bill, 2012 on 30 August 2012.Prior to that, the six new AIIMS were registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act and the Bill allowed them to become autonomous bodies corporated on the lines of the existing AIIMS Delhi in Delhi. AIIMS (Amendment) Bill, 2012 was introduced in Rajya Sabha on 3 September 2012.Rajya Sabha passed the AIIMS (Amendment) Bill, 2012 on 4 September 2012,and the six AIIMS started operating in September 2012.
- AIIMS Jodhpur is situated at outskirts of city of Industrial Area Basni, Jodhpur.On 31 January 2004, then Finance Minister Jaswant Singh had laid the foundation stone of AIIMS Jodhpur. Sushma Swaraj, then Health Minister, and Rajnath Singh, then Agriculture Minister, were also present on the occasion.
- From 2013 onwards AIIMS started admitting 100 MBBS and 60 B.Sc Nursing(Hons.) students. Outdoor patient(OPD) services began at the AIIMS Jodhpur from July 27, 2013.AIIMS has started MD courses in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Community Medicine and Family Medicine departments from 2016.citation needed AIIMS Jodhpur started Postgraduate courses in 20 departments from 2017 with 56 seats.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form