Last Date: 07 Jan,2020
Advt No : 14/2019
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TRBTN)
Chennai, (Tamil Nadu)
TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer vacancy invites application for the posts of 1060 Lecturers Vacancy 2019 from B.E./B.Tech, Post Graduate pass candidates interested in TRB TN Lecturer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Lecturer Qualification, eligibility criteria and TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Last Date Will be announced shortly.
Name of the post – Lecturers
No of post – 1060
Pay Scale – 56100 – 177500/- Level 22
B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc., Post Graduate.
General Information:faculty opening
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 KB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 KB) separately. The candidates have to upload their photo image and signature image while applying online. The online application uploaded without the candidate’s photograph and candidate’s signature will be rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active as all the communications will be sent to the registered email id only.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim mad thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category, and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and it is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of User Departments before finalization of selection.
- Possession or use of electronic devices such as Mobile phone, Micro phone or any other Associated Accessories, Calculator, Log Tables, Pager, Digital Diary, Books, Electronic equipment or gadgets, etc., are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any these devices/documents, candidate’s candidature is liable to be cancelled.Also, the candidate should not bring any valuables to the Examination Centre and the Centre shall not be responsible for their safe custody.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of the Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for. No T.A./D.A. will be paid.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
How To Apply:
- Read carefully “How to Apply” section given in the advertisement.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online shall be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online. Since certain fields are mandatory and fixed which cannot be edited, Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution, as no correspondence regarding change of particulars will be entertained at any cost.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only one application for each subject. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The fee paid against one application shall not be adjusted against any other.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case if duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, Board will consider only the latest application.
- Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
- The structure of education in the state is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11–14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher Secondary education of two years each besides two years of pre-primary education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4. The higher secondary school certificate enables pupils to pursue studies either in universities or in colleges for higher education in general academic streams and in technical and professional courses.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form