Last Date: 07 Jan,2020
Advt No : 13/2019
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TRBTN)
Chennai, (Tamil Nadu)
TRB Tamil Nadu Block Educational Officer vacancy invites application for the posts of 97 Block Educational Officer Vacancy 2019 from Graduate, B.Ed pass candidates interested in TRB TN Block Educational Officer Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Block Educational Officer Qualification, eligibility criteria and TRB Tamil Nadu Block Educational Officer Last Date Will be announced shortly.
Name of the post – Block Educational Officer (BEO)
No of post – 97
Pay Scale – 36900 – 116600/- Level 18
Graduate degree B.A./B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University and B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University.
General Information:psu jobs
- Candidates shall have the ability to interact with teachers and students in Tamil and also to have the ability to Teach in Tamil.
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of Directorate of Elementary Education before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones,smart watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes or any other electronic gadgets, Clark’s table or calculators, etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of O n l i n e Computer Based Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- T.A./D.A. will not be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- In case any Criminal / Disciplinary action is taken against or if and punishment is imposed against such persons after the production of “No Objection Certificate” and before the actual appointment, such applicants should report this fact forthwith to the Teachers Recruitment Board indicating their Register Number. Any violation or failure to comply with these instructions will end in rejection of
- Others” i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DNCs, BC (BCMs) who have put in five years and more of service in the State are not eligible as per Section 3(r) and Section 20(8) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act,2016.
- Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
- The structure of education in the state is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11–14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher Secondary education of two years each besides two years of pre-primary education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4. The higher secondary school certificate enables pupils to pursue studies either in universities or in colleges for higher education in general academic streams and in technical and professional courses.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form