Last Date:09 Dec,2019
No: ASRLMS/HR-/Recruitmcnt/1 628/2019-201 184
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society (ASRLMS)
ASRLMS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 78 contractual posts of Block Coordinator and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 09-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Block Coordinator and Various
No of post – 78
Pay Scale – Rs 49000,Rs 42000,Rs 35000,Rs 21560,Rs 25000
Graduate (BCA/B.Com) / Post-Graduate / MCA/MSc-lT.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The applicants should fill in all relevant portion of the online application format and submit scanned copies of relevant testimonials (pass certificates, mark sheets, experience c€rtificates etc.) along with it.
- Applicants should obtain a print out of the application form generated on successful submission of the form. They need to submit their application form in hard copy also along with self attested copies of relevant testimonials (pass certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates etc.) in an envelope addressed to the State Mission Director, Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, Sivanath Gogoi Path, Panjabari, Guwahati- 781037, super scribing the position applied for.
- Candidature ofapplicants who fail to submit their application in Online mode aswell as in physical format, will be rejected.
- Those who qualifi in written test will be short listed and called for document verification on a later date. Candidates who do not possess the required qualification or experience, their application will be rejected even if they qualiry in written test and no further communication will be entertained from them.Candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their own eligibility before applying for a particular post.
- Candidates should note that for each of the following groups ofposts, he/she can apply for only one post within that group.
(a) Group I- Project Manager (Livelihoods & Marketing)/ Project Manager (FI)
(b) Group II- District Functional Expert (Skills/ Block Project Manager
(c) Group II- Accounts Assistant/ District MIS.Manager/ MIS Assistant cum Accountant
- The link for Online Application is http://asrlms.com, which will be active from 10.00 am of 27rh November,2019 and will remain active till 11.59 pm of 96 December, 2019. The last date of receipt of hard copies of application forms along with relevant testimonials is 5.00 pm of 10fr December, 2019. No communication in respect of submission ofapplication will be entertained once the submission date is over.
- Cut offdate for the purpose ofcalculation ofage and experience shall be 0lll0l20l9 (1″t October,2019).
- Relaxation in maximum age: SC/ST candidates – syears; OBC/PWD candidates – 3years.
- The short-listed candidates after written test may have to appear for Group Discussion/ Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview as decided by the State Mission Director, for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
- There will be no minimum qualifuing marks in the written test. However, five candidates in order of merit may be called for Group Discussion/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Personal Interview, against each vacancy.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post, taking into consideration the grouping of posts under Sl. No. 2.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected without giving any information.
- Initially this engagement will be forone year. Based on requirement ofthe mission, contract may further be extended, subject to satisfactory perfonnance.
- In addition to the gross salary as mentioned above, selected candidates afterjoining will be entitled to get other allowances, benefits like Medical Insurance,Group Accident lnsurance etc. as per rules of the Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society. They will also be entitled to get annual increment.However, these benefits are subject to change, depending upon circumstances.
- For any other updates, the candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly.
- ASRLMS is led by its Governing body (GB) to provide overall policy guidance to the Society with Hon’ble Chief Minister, Assam as the Chairperson and Principal Secretary to the Govt of Assam, Panchayat & Rural Development Department as member convenor. The Executive function of the Society is carried out by the Executive Committee (EC) with Chief Secretary, Govt of Assam as Chairperson and State Mission Director as the Member Convenor. The day to day functions of the Society is being discharged by the State Mission Director and his functional teams at the State level viz. The State Mission Management Unit (SMMU). At District level, the District Mission Management Units (SMMU) is being headed by the District Project Manager under the overall guidance and supervision of the Project Director, DRDA and at block level, the Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU) is being headed by the Block Project Manger under the overall guidance and supervision of the Block Development Officer.
- NRLM is being implemented in Assam by Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) with the objectives laid by NRLM for enhancing the social and economic empowerment of the rural poor of Assam. It is an independent and autonomous body under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860, and established by Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Government of Assam on 11th Nov’2011.
- ASRLMS envisions that each poor family should have an annual income of Rs. 50,000 per annum.
- To reduce poverty by enabling the poor households to access gainful self-employment and skilled wage employment opportunities, resulting in appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable basis, through building strong grassroots institutions of the poor.
- The poor have a strong and innate desire to come out of poverty. Social mobilization and building strong institutions of the poor are critical for unleashing the inherant capabilities of the poor. An external dedicated and sensitive support structure is required to induce the social mobilization, institution building and empowerment process.Facilitating knowledge dissemination, skill building, access to credit, access to marketing, and access to other livelihoods services underpin this upward mobility.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form