Last Date:06 Nov,2019
National Health Mission(NHM)
National Health Mission Assam (NHM Assam) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 28 posts of Lecturer (Nursing Colleges of Assam).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 06-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Lecturer (Nursing Colleges of Assam)
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – Rs 57700 – 182400
M.Sc. in Community Health Nursing/Public Health Nursing/ Medical Surgical Nursing/ O & G Nursing/ Nursing Specialty and 1 year experience
General Condition:tamilnadu govt employment
- Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the websitehttps://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up under mentioned posts in Nursing Colleges of Assam under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Weightage will be given to candidates presently serving under Regulation 17B of MHRB Regulations in Nursing Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam. Such candidates can apply directly to MHRB as NOC from State Government is not required for this purpose.
- The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing addendum.The Board will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts.
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificate at the time of submission of online application.However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth,caste, EWS, PWD, working experience etc. at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The Candidates who are already in the Government service other than working under 17B of MHRB, shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present Employer at the time of document verification before Viva-Voce/Interview and they will have to produce release order issued by earlier employer at the time of joining.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
- The last date of online application will be received till 06/11/2019. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
- The Advertisement is issued on the basis of draft advertisement sent by the Government of Assam.
- The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020. It is headed by Mission Director and monitored by National Level Monitors appointed by Government of India.
- The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 12 April 2005 by then Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. The Union Cabinet headed by Dr. Manmohan Singh vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
- Under the NRHM, the Empowered Action Group (EAG) States as well as North Eastern States, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh have been given special focus. The thrust of the mission is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery system with inter-sectoral convergence at all levels, to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector was expected to provide a focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities. As per the 12th Plan document of the Planning Commission, the flagship programme of NRHM will be strengthened under the umbrella of National Health Mission. The focus on covering rural areas and rural population will continue along with up scaling of NRHM to include non-communicable diseases and expanding health coverage to urban areas. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet, in May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other sub-mission of the National Health Mission.
- It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020.
click above to download
the employment notification