Last Date:11 Sep,2019
NOTIFICATION NO: 16/MRB/2019
Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu (MRB)
MRB Tamilnadu is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 77 posts of Physiotherapist Grade II in Tamil Nadu Medical and Subordinate Service.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 11-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Physiotherapist Grade II
No of post – 77
Pay Scale – Rs 36200 – 114800
Degree in Physiotherapy.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- All the candidates wishing to apply shall abide by the following undertaking and declaration in the on-line application. In addition, candidates who are called for certificate verification shall submit the following undertaking / declaration in writing to the Board
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature, therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community etc. The candidature, is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- Candidates who consider themselves eligible to appear in an examination may apply and write the examination at their own risk, with an undertaking/declaration to that effect viz. before appearing for the examination, it should be ensured by the candidate that on the date of Notification of a post he fulfils all the conditions in regard to age, educational qualifications, etc. as provided in the rules. The candidature of candidates, if found ineligible shall stand cancelled, even after declaration of the result.
- Candidate shall not have any adverse character or antecedents.
- Candidate shall not have more than a living spouse .
- Candidates already working in Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Local Bodies shall produce a No Objection Certificate, as in Annexure-5 of this Notification, from their appointing authority, at the time of certificate verification (if provisionally selected).
- The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Medical Services Recruitment Board. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board as mentioned in Annexure-7 of this Notification. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016].
- If a candidate claims equivalent Qualification the onus of providing the same rests with the candidate.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- The question paper in the subject “Degree in Physiotherapy” will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions. There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer. The Questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level (For Syllabus Refer Annexure-9 of the Detailed Instructions).
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience) as detailed in Para 11 (f) of detailed Notification.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other Messages only through the registered e-mail ID.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communication from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered email ID /mobile number only.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode.
- In case of candidate wishes to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile wallet Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note the same for future reference.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
- There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB. These posts are broadly under the following services viz.,
Tamil Nadu Medical Service
Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service
Tamil Nadu Public Health Service
Tamil Nadu public Health Subordinate Service
- Prior to the formation of MRB, the authority for the direct recruitment was vested with different officials of the various directorates. The Government has decided to recruit all the direct recruitment of medical staff in Health and Family Welfare department, under one roof so as to speedily fill up the vacant posts in various government medical institutions comprising of the Government Medical college Hospitals, the Government District / Taluk Head Quarters Hospitals / Non Taluk Hospitals / Dispensary / ESI Medical institutions / Primary Health Centres/ Health Sub Centres etc.
- The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form