Last Date:14 October,2019
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
IACS aka Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science invites Sarkari Job Application for the post 44 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Apply before 14 October 2019. IACS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.iacs.res.in
Name of the post – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of post – 44
Pay Scale – 18000/- (Per Month)
Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board and 2 years ITI Trade Certificate.
General Instruction:employment news
- The post carries allowances, retirement and other benefits as per New Pension Scheme as are admissible to the IACS Employees.
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification (declaration of results) on the closing date of receipt of application shall not apply.
- Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc on this matter will be notified in the institute website only which may be referred to by the interested candidates continuously.
- Candidature of the application shall be subject to verification of testimonials at any subsequent stage.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information; Candidates who furnish false information are liable to be disqualified at any state of recruitment.
- Candidates may be assessed through multiple levels screening involving reading/writing/speaking skills, if necessary.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Applications in respect of regular employees in Government Departments/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs should be forwarded through proper channel and NOC to be brought at the time of interview. However, those who are forwarding their application through proper channel are advised to submit an advance copy of application form well before the last date.
- In case the last date fixed for receipt of applications is declared a holiday, next working day shall be deemed to be the last date for receiving the applications.
- Application form (a) received after the last date or (b) incomplete in any respect or (c) any fresh enclosures received after the last date shall not be considered.
- The candidates should send their applications in an envelope superscripted clearly “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS” only. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post must submit separate application forms against paying separate application fees, failing which the candidature will not be considered for any of the posts applied for.
- Selection Committee may cancel an application at any time, in case qualification and experience criteria are not met.
- The institute at its discretion may conduct multiple level screening including written test, skill/trade test etc. for selection of candidates for appointment to the above posts on the basis of merit. The decision of the IACS authority shall be final in this regard.
- The scheme of examinations/selection tests will be notified in the IACS official website in due course.
- Filled in applications along with a passport size photograph affixing on it, supporting documents in support of educational qualification, age and experience duly attested, will be received by the Receipt and Dispatch Section on any working day up to 14.10.2019.
- Any Tax/Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
- Application fees will have to be sent together with the application by a demand draft drawn on State Bank of India, in favour of “INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE” payable at Kolkata. The Demand draft number should be mentioned in the application form.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Age Limit – 18 to 27 years for fresher. Permissible relaxation as on 01.08.2019 is allowed for different categories as per Govt of India rules & regulations.
- The pay structure is under review of DST. The present level may change under order of DST or other Govt. instructions.
- IACS reserves the right to relax or waive the qualification, age, experience and other recruitment criteria as per its approved Byelaws.
- The Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is a society registered under Act XXI of 1860 and the corresponding State Act viz. the West Bengal State Registration Act 1961, with its headquarters at 2A & 2B, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Calcutta – 700 032, West Bengal, India. It has a Governing Council with a number of members elected or nominated and the Registrar as its Non-Member Secretary. The Council has the functions, duties and power as envisaged in the Memorandum and Bye Laws and as per the provisions of the relevant Act.
- The Institute is run by the Governing Council, which is the apex policy making body. The Director is the chief executive officer of the Institute and runs the business of the Association under the supervision of the Council. The Director is assisted by the Departmental Heads of the Scientific Departments and Service Departments including Administration. The Administration is headed by the Registrar of the Association who assists the Director in his function. Registrar, who is the overall in-charge of the administrative functioning including Finance & Accounts, is the Drawing and Disbursing Officer of IACS and is also assisted by the Deputy Registrar, Finance & Accounts Officer, Assistant Registrar etc. The Registrar provides support services to all the Academic staff. All members of the staff including the Registrar and the Head of the Departments are under the administrative control of the Director.
- The Council is the executive authority of the Association and would constitute the apex body responsible for smooth running of the organization. The Council will ensure that the transactions in the Association are in accordance to the Regulations and Bye-Laws contained herein.
- The Council submits to the Annual General Meeting the report on the progress of the Association.
- It is the apex policy making and decision making authority of the Association. It has the complete power to run the affairs of the institute component of the Association.
- It also governs the functioning of the societal part of the Association. The Management Committee would however, have a significant autonomy in running the societal functions subject to reporting to the Council.
- The Council is empowered to create posts in any category including supernumerary positions and or new departments/divisions/units subject to concurrence from the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- The Council makes all appointments included in the Group-A category and would fix their remunerations as per the existing Government of India rules. It also accepts resignations of all the employees in the above category. Resignations of ordinary and ex-officio members of the Council are also be accepted by it.
- The Council is entrusted with the responsibility of keeping the regulations and bye-laws of the Association updated and at-par with the existing trends. In this regard, it is empowered to regularly modify and amend the Bye-Laws for running the Association. This amendment may be undertaken either by itself or by any committee constituted by it. In case the amendment is done as per the latter procedure, the modifications have to be ratified by the Council in order to be deemed valid.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form