Last Date:13 September,2019
Advt No. : HSFC/01/RMT/2019
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
ISRO aka Indian Space Research Organization invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 86 Technician, Draughtsman & Technical Assistant. Apply Online before 13 September 2019. ISRO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.isro.gov.in
Name of the post – Technician, Draughtsman & Technical Assistant
No of post – 86
Pay Scale – 21,700/- Level 03, 44,900/- Level 07
10th class pass and ITI in relevant Trade recognized by NCVT, / Diploma in Engineering in relevant Trade with First class from a recognized State Board.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Applications made through on-line only will be entertained. Physical applications will not be entertained.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- The number of posts indicated above is provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space situated anywhere in India, as and when required. For details of ISRO Centre/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in
- ISRO reserves the right either not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates pursued Professional course through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) are not eligible.
- If a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility / conditions given in the advertisement, his / her candidature will be cancelled summarily at any stage on scrutiny whenever the discrepancy is noticed i.e. before written test / skill test or during written test/ skill test or after written test/ skill test.
- Outstation candidates short listed for skill test after qualifying in the written test will be paid to and fro Second Class sleeper Railway fare by the shortest distance from the address given in the on-line application to the place of skill test or non-A/c Bus fare or actual fare whichever is less on production of proof of journey, irrespective of the mode of journey performed by the candidate viz., Rail, Bus, Air, etc. If a candidate travels in a higher class of accommodation, by train, by bus or by Air, only second class train fare by the shortest distance excluding reservation / sleeper charges will be paid.
- Candidates wil have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Skill Test for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Skill Test and TA will not be paid.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should submit a latest copy of Caste Certificate and candidates who claim concession / relaxations being PWBD and other categories of candidates as mentioned in para 2 above need to bring relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma applicable for reservation / concessions of jobs under the Government of India including all the certificates supporting for having acquired their equivalent educational qualification at the time of Skill Test.
- Ex-servicemen have to submit a copy of the Discharge Certificate duly indicating the Ex-service status at the time of Skill Test. Ex-Servicemen have to also submit necessary equivalency certificate issued by the Competent Authorities whenever the qualification acquired by them is different from the posts advertised and applied for by them.
- Applications will be received through on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/ISRO website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail regularly and visit the ISRO website from time to time. HSFC will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation regarding e-mail or / any communication due to technical or whatsoever reasons to the candidates.
- The candidates who have passed out in the relevant examinations only are eligible to apply. Students awaiting for final result need not apply.
- Any request for change of written test centre or skill test Centre or e-mail id for communication will NOT be entertained.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. However, in case of any clarification, candidates may send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM FOR SECURING EMPLOYMENT IN HSFC WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATURE OF THE APPLICANT.
- It is for the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and comply with the requirements and adheres to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form in all respects. Candidates are therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and fill in the on-line application form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation of Hindi version, contents enumerated in English version shall finally prevail.
- Applications submitted without complete information, photo of the applicant, etc. will summarily be rejected.
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidate eligible to be called for Written test and Skill test. There will be an initial screening, based on the academic performance and other parameters provided by the candidates/ applicants in the on-line applications and only those screened-in candidates will be called for Written test to be held in Bengaluru only. Candidates those who qualify based on the performance/ parameters set by HSFC in the written test and taking into consideration of number of vacancies notified, will have to appear for skill test which will be held in Bengaluru only.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained by them in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill test, with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. Skill test, will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for final selection [Skill test is a qualification criteria, wherein the candidate obtaining minimum 60% as go (qualified) and less than 60% as no-go (not qualified)]. In case of a tie in written test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification(s) shall be the tie breaker.
- The written test will be conducted for the screened-in candidates in Bengaluru only.
- India decided to go to space when Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was set up by the Government of India in 1962. With the visionary Dr Vikram Sarabhai at its helm, INCOSPAR set up the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in Thiruvananthapuram for upper atmospheric research.
- Indian Space Research Organisation, formed in 1969, superseded the erstwhile INCOSPAR. Vikram Sarabhai, having identified the role and importance of space technology in a Nation’s development, provided ISRO the necessary direction to function as an agent of development. ISRO then embarked on its mission to provide the Nation space based services and to develop the technologies to achieve the same independently.
- Throughout the years, ISRO has upheld its mission of bringing space to the service of the common man, to the service of the Nation. In the process, it has become one of the six largest space agencies in the world. ISRO maintains one of the largest fleet of communication satellites (INSAT) and remote sensing (IRS) satellites, that cater to the ever growing demand for fast and reliable communication and earth observation respectively. ISRO develops and delivers application specific satellite products and tools to the Nation: broadcasts, communications, weather forecasts, disaster management tools, Geographic Information Systems, cartography, navigation, telemedicine, dedicated distance education satellites being some of them.
- To achieve complete self reliance in terms of these applications, it was essential to develop cost efficient and reliable launch systems, which took shape in the form of the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV). The famed PSLV went on to become a favoured carrier for satellites of various countries due to its reliability and cost efficiency, promoting unprecedented international collaboration. The Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) was developed keeping in mind the heavier and more demanding Geosynchronous communication satellites.
- Apart from technological capability, ISRO has also contributed to science and science education in the country. Various dedicated research centres and autonomous institutions for remote sensing, astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and space sciences in general function under the aegis of Department of Space. ISRO’s own Lunar and interplanetary missions along with other scientific projects encourage and promote science education, apart from providing valuable data to the scientific community which in turn enriches science.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form