Last Date:05 August,2019
Advt No: KR.HR.HRD.03.NMGT.RECT
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL aka Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 18 Chemist Trainee & General Workman (Trainee). Apply Online before 05 August 2019. BPCL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bharatpetroleum.com
Name of the post – Chemist Trainee & General Workman (Trainee)
No of post – 18
Pay Scale – 11500 – 20000/-, 13500 – 31000/-
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts. For all purposes, interpretation as per English version of the advertisement shall prevail.
- Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for SC/ ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer-NCL)/ EWS / Ex-Servicemen / PwBD / J&K domicile candidates will be as per applicable presidential directives/Govt. directives on the subject issued from time to time.
- For claiming reservation/relaxation benefit of OBC (NCL) category, the candidate should submit a valid community certificate from Tahsildar or other competent authority (which should not be more than 6 months old from the last date of submission of application) in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to
the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & training in the Govt. of India OM No.36012/22/93- Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in Creamy Layer are not entitled to OBC reservation/relaxation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criterion applicable to general candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. BPCL being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Candidate seeking reservation/relaxation/concession as applicable to SC/ST/OBC (NCL), will have to submit the caste/community certificate in the prescribed format by the designated Competent Authority meant for appointment to posts under the Govt. of India indicating clearly the caste, the Act/Order under which the caste/community is recognized as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and the Village / Town the candidate is ordinarily resident of.
- Candidates seeking reservation under EWS will have to submit an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a competent authority. The prescribed format and the competent authority have been mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019 – Estt (Res) dated 31/01/2019.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered against general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification cut-off marks, selection process cut-off marks etc. shall be extended to them.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities can also apply for the above posts in accordance with provision of para 25 of DOP & T OM No.36035/3/2004 – Estt. (Res) dated 29/12/2005. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are persons with permanent disability of 40% and above. PwBD candidates are required to submit a certificate issued by a medical board with a minimum of three members constituted by Central/State government failing which their candidature as PwBD candidates will not be considered.
- Wherever CGPA or Grade is awarded in the Diploma examination, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by the applicable Board/Institute/University.
- Candidates currently employed in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSU will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Skill Test and ‘Relieving Order’ from their employer at the time of joining. In case the candidate fails to do so, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange are required to submit online application.
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Kerala will be preferred.
- Everything else being equal, preference will be given to erstwhile Kochi Refinery Project Evictees.
- Outstation SC/ST/PwBD candidates attending the Written test / Skill test are eligible for to & fro Sleeper Class train fare / Non-AC bus fare for the self, by the shortest route, from the nearest available bus/railway station from the mailing address of the
candidate as mentioned in the application form on submission of original tickets,provided the distance is not less than 30 kms from the venue of Stage 1 or Stage 2 tests, as per rules. The reimbursement will be made through Bank.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD should bring their original caste certificate/ disability certificate along with a photocopy of the same to claim travel reimbursement.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding for appearing in tests for any stage of selection process.
- Corporation reserves the right to fill OR to partly fill OR not to fill all or any of the above posts without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of antecedents/certificates/testimonials. In case it is found/ known at any stage of selection/recruitment process or thereafter that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect/misleading / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of the information or material particulars as furnished by the candidate to the Corporation are found to be untrue, inaccurate or incorrect at any stage before or after his selection, then the same shall amount to misrepresentation/ fraud and his services shall be liable to be terminated unilaterally by the Corporation, at any time.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Government of India controlled Maharatna oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.The Corporation operates two large refineries of the country located in Kochi and Mumbai. The company is India’s 2nd largest downstream oil company and is ranked 342nd on the Fortune list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. BPCL ranked 672 in the Forbes 2018 list.
- The company today known as BPCL started off as Rangoon oil company and thereafter Burmah Oil, an oil exploration company set up to explore the new discoveries off Assam and Burma during the British colonial rule of India. In 1889 during vast industrial development, an important player in the South Asian market was the Burmah Oil Company. Though incorporated in Scotland in 1886, the company grew out of the enterprises of the Chef Rohit Oil Company, which had been formed in 1871 to refine crude oil produced from primitive hand dug wells in Upper Burma.
- In 1928, Asiatic Petroleum Company (India) started cooperation with Burma oil company. Asiatic Petroleum was a joint venture of Royal Dutch, Shell and Rothschilds formed to address the monopoly of John D Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, which also operated in India as Esso. This alliance led to the formation of Burmah-Shell Oil Storage and Distributing Company of India Limited. Burmah Shell began its operate operations with import and marketing of Kerosene.
- In the mid 1950s, the company began to sell LPG cylinders to homes in India and further expanded its delivery network. It also marketed kerosene, diesel and petrol in cans in order to reach remote parts of India. In 1951, the Burmah shell began to build a refinery in Trombay (Mahul, Maharashtra) under an agreement with the Government of India.
- In 1976, the company was nationalized under the Act on the Nationalisation of Foreign Oil companies ESSO (1974), Burma Shell (1976) and Caltex (1977).On 24 January 1976, the Burmah Shell was taken over by the Government of India to form Bharat Refineries Limited. On 1 August 1977, it was renamed Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. It was also the first refinery to process newly found indigenous crude Bombay High.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form