Last Date:07 August,2019
Advt. No.: 1/2019
DTE Himachal Pradesh aka Technical Education Department Himachal Pradesh invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 81 Trainer. Apply Online before 07 August 2019. DTE Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.techedu.hp.gov.in
Name of the post – Trainer
No of post – 81
Pay Scale – 14100/- (Per Month)
10th, ITI, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Information:police recruitment
- Opening date for submission of online application form: 18-07-2019 Closing date for submission of online application form: 07-08-2019 Online applications are invited from the Himachali Bonafide eligible candidates ,for the following posts proposed to be filled up purely as stop gap arrangement on contract/ Hourly / tenure basis under Student Welfare Fund / IMC of concerned ITI. The detail of which are available on the departmental website i.e. techedu.hp.gov.in OR http://184.108.40.206. The online application can be filled up from 18-07-2019 to 07-08- 2019 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of the submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the department.
- The downloaded copy of the online application form along with requisite selfattested photocopies of certificates and Application Fee, Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) in the shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh Payable at Sundernagar Distt. Mandi must be submitted in the office of the Principal, Govt. ITI Dharamshala with in seven days from the closing date of submission of application i.e. on or before 13-08-2019.
- Separate application along with requisite fee is required to be filled up by the candidate if applying for more than one post.
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Date of determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of Essential Qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc. shall be prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application form i.e. 07-08-2019 till 11:59 PM.
- The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities and Children & Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age
relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/ instructions of H.P. Govt. issued from time to time.
- The candidates must read the instructions/ other terms and conditions carefully,which are given below and are also available on the website of the Technical Education Department, i.e. techedu.hp.gov.in or http://220.127.116.11 before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc.
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment application (ORA) and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience.
- The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the online recruitment application forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Department.
- No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules/ NCVET Norms shall be included in the present number of posts up the date of written objective screening test. The number of vacancies of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
- The candidates will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation/ evaluation process and the selection/ allocation of the Institute/ Scheme will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post”formula in the case of the posts of various Institute/ Scheme.
- The recommendations of the Department will be valid till the appointments are offered to the candidates by the Appointing Authority or for a period of one year from the date of recommendations which-ever is earlier. Further, the recommendations shall be made by the Department from the existing panel as and when the requisitions in respect of the additional vacancies are received from different Institutes for similar posts/ scheme with similar/common Recruitment and Promotion Rules/ NCVET Norms till the waiting panel in operation is exhausted or One Year (from the date of declaration of final selection list), whichever is earlier.”
- The Department reserves the right to change any other terms and conditions of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent errors at any stage.
- Merely appearing in and passing the written test does not entitle a person to be selected for the post. The candidate has to submit all the requisite documents as given in the advertisement related to the post he has applied for.
- Consolidated remuneration @ Rs. 14100/- per month will be paid to the persons engaged on contract basis under IMC of concerned ITI and @ Rs. 180/- per hour for Theory and Rs. 90/- per hour for Practical will be paid to the persons engaged on hourly basis under SWF (Maximum upto Rs 14100/- P.M. consolidated).
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh at Sundernagar is having the Administrative Control of its functional units in the State. The Department of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training is responsible for providing Technical Education, Vocational& Industrial Training in the State at various levels i.e.
- Department of Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training plays a vital role in the socioeconomic development of the Country. In this era of liberalization, industrialization and globalization, availability of skilled manpower of world class is of utmost necessity.
- There has been tremendous growth of industry in Himachal Pradesh in the last few years. There has been consistent demand for semi skilled, skilled and highly skilled people from the industry and service sectors. There is need of opening more and more technical and vocational institutions to churn out the skilled manpower as per the need of these. The Department is laying stress on opening of at least one ITI/ITC in each assembly constituency and one Polytechnic in each district. Further to encourage the private sector in the opening of Technical and vocational institutions in the State, the Department is extending all possible help to the private entrepreneurs required for this purpose.
- In order to maintain the quality of technical education in the private institutions, the Department is ensuring that the institutions established in the private sector fulfill the requirements of norms/guidelines of the regulatory bodies likes All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Himachal Pradesh Technical University, National Council for Technical Education (NCVT, Delhi) State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) etc.
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational and Industrial Training came into existence in the year,1983 with 2 Polytechnics and 7 Industrial Training Institutes, 9 RIT’s, one Industrial Training School for boys & 15 Girls ITI’s with the Head Quarters at Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi on NH-21(Chandigarh Mandi Highway) and is located 125 K.M. from The State Capital Shimla and 177 K.M. from Chandigarh. Over this period there has been considerable increase in the number of Technical Institutions in the State. The Department is responsible for providing Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training in the State at various levels i.e.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form