Last Date:02 August,2019
Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD)
PBSSD aka Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 269 Block Level Staff, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 02 August 2019. PBSSD Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.pbssd.webscte.co.in
Name of the post – Block Level Staff, Data Entry Operator & Various
No of post – 269
Pay Scale – 11000/-, 12000/- 20000/- (Per Month)
Post Graduate (Masters) degree in any stream,/Bachelor of Computer Application and Typing speed should be minimum of 30 words per minute (wpm).
General Information:public sector recruitment
- Advertisement for engagement of the posts of District Project Manager, Sub-Divisional Project Manager, Project Assistant-cum-DEOs and Block Level Staff for Utkarsh Bangla Scheme.
- Applications are invited from the permanent residents of West Bengal for engagement to the posts of District Project Manager, Sub-Divisional Project Manager, Project Assistant cum DEOs and Block Level Staff on contractual basis for implementation of Utkarsh Bangla Scheme. All posts are purely contractual for duration of one year only. In addition to the essential qualifications mentioned in the table below they should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali. The applicant should not be more than 44 years and less than 23 years of age as on 01.12.2019. The upper age limit will be relaxed for S.C., S.T. & O.B.C. candidates as per Government norms. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination, practical examination and interview. The written examination (MCQ type) will be of 50 marks, practical test will be of 30 marks and personal interview of 20 marks. Candidates, who will be qualified for written exam, would be called for practical test and then personal interview. The questions will be on the topics of elementary mathematics, general knowledge and English. The date time and venue will be available in the admit card. The applicants should apply in the online mode only in the web portal www.pbssd.gov.in. The eligible candidates who will be called for the practical examination will be required to submit self-attested photocopies of all testimonials
of educational qualification, age proof certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) etc. along with
the original documents for verification to the coordinator of the practical examination. If the documents are not submitted the candidature will be cancelled.
- List of district-wise vacancy and other relevant details for applications are as per Annexure-I. The pro-forma for domicile certificate is placed as Annexure-II.
- The online link for applications in the web portal www.pbssd.gov.in will become functional on 05.07.2019 (Friday) at 10:00 A.M. and the last date for online submission of application shall be up to 5:00 pm on 02.08.2019 (Friday)
- The total vacancies for District Project Managers, Sub-Divisional Project Managers, Project Assistant cumDEOs and Block Level Staff is available in the “Recruitment” section in the websites www.pbssd.gov.in and
- For recruitment to the vacancies for a district, only candidates who are domiciled in that district shall be
eligible. Domicile certificate as per the pro-forma (ANNEXURE – II) is mandatory.
- Government of West Bengal is Committed towards large scale Skill development for its youth population to improve the scope of gainful employment and entrepreneurial opportunities under the WBSDM (West Bengal Skill Development Mission) chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal. To ensure that the above commitment is met successfully the Department of Technical Education, Training & Skill Development; Government of West Bengal has launched the “Utkarsh Bangla”, a flagship scheme on 16th February 2016 under the aegis of the PBSSD (PaschimBanga Society for Skill Development) for placement linked short-term skill trainings across the State of West Bengal. Applicants can register here for All Short-term Skill development trainings being offered by PBSSD (Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development), Government of West Bengal.
- The Technical Education, Training & Skill Development (TET&SD) Department is the nodal department for all the skill development interventions of the Government of West Bengal. All the skilling interventions of other departments are channelized through the TET&SD Development.
- A 3-tier model of skilling is being adopted by the department with vocational training centers at the panchayat level leading to a vertical integration possibility to an ITI at the block level and on to Polytechnic Institute at the sub divisional level which are being benchmarked. The state is also trying to set up Centres of Excellence (COEs) in collaboration with industry as well as Industry associations in sectors/areas having high employment potential.
- While the TET &SD Development through its Directorates and Councils supervises 250 ITIs, 153 polytechnics and around 3500 vocational training centers operating all over the state, it also provides requisite support for short term skill Development. The annual target of skilling in the state would be around 6 lakh youths under the institutional and non-institutional mode.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form