Last Date:13 Aug,2019
REPCO Bank intends to recruit eligible Indian citizens as Manager (Scale II) on 2 contractual positions. Candidates must read all instructions carefully before applying for these posts.Candidates may send prscribed application form with all required documents on or before the last date of 13-08-2019 .
Name of the post – Manager (Scale II)
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – 12 Lakhs CTC
Graduation and must be a ‘Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants’ with minimum of ‘One year’ experience.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates should have knowledge (to read, write and speak) of any one of the Southern India regional language viz: Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- Candidates applying for the above post are advised to note that if selected,they are required to execute a “Service Bond” with surety for serving the Bank at least for a period of 2 years and in the event of his/her resignation from the post before this period, the officer will be required to indemnify and refund the amount to the Bank.
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt Undertaking/ Public Undertaking will be required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from
their employer if called for the selection process, in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates need not submit proof of date of birth, educational qualification, work experience, caste certificate, age relaxation, repatriate certificate and other related documents at the time of applying for the post. All the above documents should be submitted at the time of Interview only, if they are called for or if advised to submit at any later time.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he /she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No Representation or Correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application in English, typed on thick A4 size sheet, with one recent passport size photograph affixed on the application on the top right hand corner and indicating prominently in Bold letters the post for which he/she is applying at the Top. The format of the Application form is available in Bank’s website.
- Applications should reach the Bank on or before 13.08.2019.
- APPLICATIONS COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS SHOULD BE SENT IN A CLOSED ENVELOPE SUPERSCRIBED “FOR THE POST OF MANAGER (SCALE II) – CHARTERED
ACCOUNTANT” TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
- Repco Bank reserves the right to reject any application, before, during or after interview, if found not satisfying the recruitment/eligibility criteria for the post which he/she has applied
- Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd., (REPCO BANK) was registered on 19.11.1969 as a Cooperative Society under the relevant provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 with Jurisdiction over the State of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry for the purpose of promoting the rehabilitation activities for repatriates from neighbouring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma. Though originally registered under the Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961, the Bank is deemed to be registered under the Multi State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002.
- The Bank is under the administrative control of FFR Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Constitutionally, the Bank is a Multi State Cooperative Society. The Bank was promoted by Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs in association with the State Governments of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The Society’s rules and regulations are governed by its byelaws. On the recommendation of Govt. of India, the Reserve Bank of India under section 7(1) of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 permitted this Institution to use the word “BANK” by Notification S.O. 626 dated 19.01.1972. In terms of the byelaws, as the share of the Government is more than 51%, the Board of Directors are appointed by the Govt. of India.
- The area of operation of the bank covers the south Indian states viz., Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
- Committed to banking and extending banking services in a comprehensive way for the benefit of repatriates, stakeholders, member customers and employees. Repco aspires to evolve into a professional player in banking industry. Modern technology is to be adopted for efficiency of operation and for attaining a significant position as a preferred Bank.
- Repco aspires to be the Bank of choice for the retail clients by offering a variety of products designed to provide best customer satisfaction through a rewarding relationship guided by excellent human values arising out of integrity of highest order.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form