Last Date:16 Aug,2019
Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (CFMTTI)
Eligible candidates are invited to participate in recruitment in Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (CFMTTI) for 6 contractual positions of Senior Technical Assistant and Various by sending application forms in the prescribed format along with enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience etc so as to reach the given address by 16-08-2019 . Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria will not be called for further process.
Name of the post – Senior Technical Assistant and Various
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Level 6
Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering,/Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science with 2 yrs experience,/ITI certificate in Mechanic Agricultural Machinery or Mechanic Motor Vehicle or Mechanic Tractor or Mechanic Diesel Engine or Electrician trade with 5 yrs experience.
General Information:upsc notifications
- Applications on prescribed format are invited for the following posts at FMTTIs (through Direct Recruitment), subordinate Institute of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare-within 30 days from the date of its publication along with attested copies of certificates and photograph. Govt. Employees may apply through proper channel. Application may be sent to the Director on the above address.
- The posts are temporary but likely to be continued indefinitely. The posts are covered under “Defined Contribution Pension scheme.”
- The terms and conditions will be covered under Central Civil Service Rules issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Place of work : Budni (M.P.) / Hisar (Haryana) / Anantpur (A.P.) / Biswanath Chariali (Assam) or any other institutes likely to be set up in future.
- Period of probation : 2 years
- The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format alongwith self-attested copies of testimonials of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, OBC (Non Creamy layer), etc. issued by respective competent authority within 30 days from the date of issue/publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News. The cover containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of <name of post>”.
- Interested persons working in Central Government/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel; alongwith Certificate from their employer that neither any disciplinary case is pending nor contemplated against him. Otherwise application will not be considered.
- No correspondence / enquires will be entertained and canvassing in any form will be a disqualification/rejection of application.
- Last date of submission of application: The applications should reach the destination on or before the stipulated time. Incomplete applications (s) received after the due date, not in prescribed format, unsigned application and application received through Email, Fax or similar means will not be considered.
- The vacancy circular is also available on the Institutes website :www.fmttibudni.gov.in, www.nrfmtti.gov.in, www.srfmtti.dacnat.nic.in, www.nerfmtti.nic.in and department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare’s website www.agricoop.nic.in
- The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradeh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
- Application in the prescribed proforma with complete details should be forwarded to Director, Govt. of India, Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Budni (M.P.) -466445. Government employees may send their application through proper channel on the above address.
- Farm machines and equipment play a pivotal role in crop production, and its handling, transportation, processing and preservation. Recognizing this, the Govt. of India had undertaken import of farm equipment in the First Five Year Plan period. Simultaneously,for promoting the use of machines, the Government established the “Agricultural Machinery Utilization Training Centre” in 1955 at Budni (Madhya Pradesh). Prior to this, use of farm machines in the country, was quite scant. The objective of establishing the Budni Centre was to train the prospective farmers on proper use, maintenance and up-keep of farm machines. Subsequently, considering the imperativeness of the indigenous manufacture of farm machines/equipment, in 1959, a testing wing was added to the Centre; primarily with a view to ascertain the suitability of agricultural machines/equipment to the agro-climatic conditions of the country. The Centre was renamed `Tractor Training and Testing Station’. In the year 1983, the Tractor Training and Testing Station was upgraded and renamed `Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute’.
- Viewing the importance of the testing of farm machines and training on various aspects of farm machinery, and to cope-up with the increased demand of trained manpower in the field of agricultural mechanization, three more Institutes were set up at Hissar (Haryana), Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh) and Biswanath Chariali (Assam) in the year 1963, 1983 and 1990 respectively.
- Over a period of 5 decades, with the growth of indigenous production of tractors and farm equipment, the Institute has developed the necessary expertise and infrastructure and has attained International Standards in the field of farm machinery training and testing and is well recognized amongst leading testing organizations in the world. The Institute has accredition of Organization for Economic Co-operation & Development (OECD) ,Paris which has helped in export promotion of Indian Tractors.
- Geographically the Institute is situated in the foot-hill of Vindyachal Hill ranges on the bank of Narmada River by the side of Central Railway route Delhi – Mumbai/ Chennai and on the National Highway 69. It is 25 kms. away from main Railway Junction Itarsi and 65 kms. from Bhopal on Bhopal – Nagpur National Highway.However, the nearest Railway Station is Hoshangabad but the passenger trains and Dadar- Amritsar Express Trainsstops at Budni which is 1.6 km from the Institute,
- Ordinarily the climate is normal and the rainy season starts from third week of June and continues to middle of September. The average rain fall is 120 cm. The winter season is pleasant but the later half of the summer season experiences a pretty high temperature around 45 degree centigrade.
click above to download
the employment notification