Last Date:15 August,2019
Advt No : HCL/TCP/HR/APP/2019
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
HCL aka Hindustan Copper Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 04 Apprentice. Apply before 15 August 2019. HCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hindustancopper.com
Name of the post – Apprentice
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – Not Specified
High School or equivalent and ITI in respective Trade.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- Applications are invited for the under mentioned vacancies from the candidates for Apprentice Training and possess the requisite qualification as mentioned against each trade. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2017, should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- The Applications as per format below complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph self attested should be submitted in the Office of Assistant Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project,E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208 latest by 15/08/2019.
- Candidates shall ensure that Application form is neatly filled and all the documents are attached. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with following documents are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- True copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications,caste.
- Candidates who have passed prior to the year 2017, they should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st July 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
- Cutoff date for eligibility criteria i.e. age, qualification etc – 01.07.2019
- Any amendment / modification / corrigendum in respect of this Advertisement shall only be communicated through the Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com.Hence, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by visiting the website from time-to-time for updates, etc.
- Application received late will not be considered.
- Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules. Training shall be for duration of 1 year.
- After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on HCL to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HCL.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- he Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. In concluded financial year 2016-17, as per provisional estimates, the Company has earned a net profit of Rs 61.94 crore against a sales turnover of Rs 1216.94 crore. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat as named below:
Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan
Indian Copper Complex (ICC) at Ghatsila, Jharkhand
Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Taloja Copper Project (TCP) at Taloja, Maharashtra
Gujarat Copper Project (GCP) at Jhagadia, Gujarat
- Subject to the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 & the directives/Instructions issued by the Government from time to time and the provisions contained in the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company, the business of the Company is being managed by the Board of Directors of the Company, who issues guide lines & formulate policies for smooth functioning of the business. All the powers are vested with and exercised by the Board excepting those which are specifically to be exercised by the share holders of the Company in General Body meetings. However, for day-to-day operations, the C M D / Functional Directors are delegated with adequate powers. The functional Directors are, in-turn, supported by professional executives and Chiefs of Operating Units in discharging responsibilities of their respective functional Area.
click above to download
the employment notification