Last Date:07 August,2019
Dredging Corporation India Ltd (Dredging India)
Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Dredging India aka Dredging Corporation India Ltd invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of 42 Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer & Various Vacancy 2019. Dredging India Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.dredge-india.nic.in
Name of the post – Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer & Various
No of post – 42
Pay Scale – 10,000/- 15,000/-, 25000/- (Per Month)
10th, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech.
General Instructions :himachal government jobs
- Candidates applying for Near Coastal Vessel (Trainees) shall be born after 15/09/1994 for NCVT categories. In case the age of a candidate selected as Near Coastal Vessel (Trainee) becomes more than 25 years on the date of commencement of on-board training, his selection will automatically be cancelled.
- Candidates applying for Trainee Electrical Officer shall be born after 31/07/2019 (relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India Guidelines).
- All candidates except for the post of Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad) should possess requisite valid Indian CDC, Passport, INDOS and basic STCW’2010 Certificates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should upload the caste certificate as per the pro-forma of Govt. of India [Annexure- A (SC/ST) and Annexure-B(OBC), Annexure-D (EWS). For candidates belonging to OBC category,the Community Certificate should, among others, specifically mention that person does not belong to a creamy layer. A self declaration to that effect is also to be uploaded by the OBC candidate in addition to the Community certificate (AnnexureC).
- Candidates belonging to EWS category should produce a valid Income and Asset Certificate issued by any of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-D. This certificate shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS, failing which their candidature will not be considered against reservation under EWS category: District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate / Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar and Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Applications without supporting documents or incomplete, in any aspect, or not fulfilling the prescribed criteria shall be summarily rejected.
- Before applying online, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. DCI will be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found to be ineligible. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Even after commencement of training, if any error/omission/ or other shortcoming is detected or any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the training of such candidates is liable to be terminated immediately.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is also liable to be rejected, if on-line application form is not submitted successfully, or without scanned copies of documents or without application fee (if applicable) or if registered online more than once for the same post.
- In case more number of applications are received, Management reserves the right to make it’s own criteria for shortlisting of the candidates to be called for Written Test and Interview.
- The Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be as per the Government of India guidelines.
- Management reserves the right to enhance/decrease /modify the criteria for selection or the selection methodology as per the requirement without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. Mere submission of applications/ calling for Written Test/Interview does not confer any right to claim employment.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any stage without further notice. The decision taken by the management in this aspect will be final and binding. In the event of such cancellation of the recruitment process, candidates will not have any right or claim to employment against the advertisement.
- Differently abled candidates need not apply.
- Out station SC/ST candidates, who are called for Written Test will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class Train Fare / Bus fare by the shortest route, subject to production of proof of travel.
- Candidates must possess essential qualification in order to apply. Candidates possessing qualifications over and above the essential qualification shall not be extended any added advantage.
- Candidates are requested to visit DCI website www.dredge-india.com regularly for any notification, news, updates, results etc relating to this recruitment.
- Candidates have to furnish a valid email id/mobile number in the application form and all communication will be sent to that email id/mobile number only. They have to check the email/SMS regularly. A communication sent to the email id furnished by the candidate will be deemed to have been sufficiently served on the candidate whether he views it or not.
- Vacancies are purely of temporary contractual nature and will not give any right to the candidates to claim regular / permanent employment in Dredging Corporation of India in future.
- The decision of DCI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of Written Test/Interview/Selection and any other matter relating to recruitment shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form and at any stage will summarily disqualify a candidate from further recruitment process.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam Court only.
- The selection is based on performance in Written Test for NCV(Trainees) and Witten Test and Interview both for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers and Trainee Marine Engineers.
- Selection will be based on either or combined of written Test/ interview / document verifications for Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad).
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, is a Premier Dredging Company engaged in the business of dredging. It is involved in maintenance dredging, capital dredging, beach nourishment, land reclamation, shallow water dredging, Project Management consultancy and Marine construction.
- The Dredging Corporation of India Limited (D C I) was established in the year 1976 to provide dredging services to the Major Ports of the country in India. D C I is a pioneer organization in the field of dredging and maritime development. D C I is fully equipped to offer the complete range of dredging and allied services to the users in India and Abroad and to provide the vital inputs for the national development. It’s Head Office is strategically situated on the east coast of India at Visakhapatnam, DCI helps to ensure continuous availability of the desired depths in the shipping channels of the major and minor Ports, Indian Navy, Fishing Harbors and other maritime organizations. It further serves the Nation in a variety of ways, be it capital dredging for creation of new harbors, deepening of existing harbors or maintenance dredging for the upkeep of the required depths at various Ports along the 7,500 Kms coastline of India.
- D C I owns most modern and sophisticated fleet consisting of three Cutter Suction Dredgers and Twelve Trailer Suction Dredgers.
- D C I is an M.O.U. signing Company with Government of India.
- D C I is a schedule B & a MINI RATNA- CATEGORY-I Public Sector Enterprise.
- D C I is one among the Public Sector Undertakings of India in which the Government has disinvested it’s share holding. The shares of the Company are listed at Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta & National Stock Exchanges of India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form