Last Date:21 Aug,2019
Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society (ARIAS)
ARIAS Society will conduct a Walk-In-Interview for 13 conduct positions of Business Process Reengineering Expert at given venue. The Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw any of the vacancies.Attend this Walk-In-Interview along with the application form in prescribed format, Bio data, all original certificates of qualification, experience etc on 21-08-2019 (10:30 AM) at the given venue.
Name of the post – Business Process Reengineering Expert
No of post – 13
Pay Scale – As per norms
B. Tech/ BE in Electronics/Computer Science/IT/Information Systems with 7 yrs experience.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- The ARIAS Society invites candidates for a Walk-In Interview for the recruitment of 13 (thirteen) Business Process Re-engineering Expert (BPRE) on contract basis under the World Bank financed ACCSDP. The selected candidates will be placed at the 7(Seven) State Department namely; 1: Health & Family Welfare 2: Transport 3: Revenue 4: General Administration Department 5: Guwahati Development Department/Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) 6: Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes (WPTBC) 7: Inland Water Transport (IWT) and 3 (three) Autonomous Councils namely; 1: North Cachar Hills Autonomous Council (NCHAC), 2: Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC) and 3: Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC). The minimum required qualification & experience in brief, age and indicative remuneration range for the position are furnished below. However, the same shall be as per the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) provided on the website of ARIAS Society at http://www.arias.in/career.html).
- There will be multiple rounds of Personal Interview and the shortlisted candidates from the same may be called up again for a Final Round in subsequent days.
- In case of overwhelming response, SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to hold written examination of the candidates selected for the interview, and in that case, the candidates securing more than 60% marks will only be interviewed.
- SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason and without thereby causing any liability to anyone.
- SPD, ARIAS Society reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of candidates and hire them in a staggered manner & deploy them based on their needs, as per this walk-in- interview notice. The SPD, ARIAS Society also reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason and without thereby causing any liability to anyone.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates who were earlier being interviewed for the position of Jr. Business Process Re-engineering & IT Specialist within the period of last 1 year (i.e. from the date of advertisement) need not apply.
- Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for Interview on 21st August 2019 (Wednesday) on or before 10:30 AM at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022. At the discretion of SPD, ARIAS Society, candidates arriving after 10.30 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not
be considered/entertained for the selection process.
- ARIAS Society provides equal opportunity to women and persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
- B. Tech/ BE in Electronics/Computer Science/IT/Information Systems or related subject/MCA/MSc IT from any recognized university. Experience: At least 7 years of experience in managing electronic service delivery initiatives in public/reputed private sector agency(ies) at managerial position. In case, sufficient candidates with 7 years of experience in the field cited above are not available, the interview panel may allow candidates having 5 years of experience to appear before the interview panel. Computer Skill: High level of Computer Skills, including proficiency in Internet based applications, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point etc. Language proficiency: Fluency in English. Candidates with knowledge of local language will be preferred. Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years as on 1st August 2019. However, in case of exceptionally talented candidate having wide relevant experience this requirement may be relaxed. Indicative range of remuneration: Cost to Project (CTP) Rs. 5.00 Lakh to Rs. 10.80 Lakh/Year. The agreed annual CTP shall be inclusive of remuneration, performance linked incentive, communication allowance, health/service related allowance, all taxes,cost of accommodation and food at Guwahati, conveyance to attend the respective place of posting, etc. However, if sufficient candidates with 7 years of experience are not available, the interview panel may allow candidates having atleast 5 years of experience to appear
before the interview panel and incase found suitable, the candidate(s) will be selected at a mutually agreed lesser CTP.
- Government of Assam created the Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society (ARIASS) in November 1998, as an autonomous body, headed by the Chief Secretary, Assam, as its President (Project Guidance Council) and the Agriculture Production Commissioner, Assam as the Chairman (Governing Body). The Project Coordination Unit (PCU) is the head quarter of the Society, which is headed by a State Project Director. The key mandate of the Society is to manage, coordinate, implement World Bank aided projects and any other externally funded projects as authorized by the State Government, and to monitor the implementation performance of the line departments of the projects. The Society has successfully completed two World Bank aided projects (ARIASP: 1995-2004 and AACP: 2005-2011 including AACP-AF:2012-2015) and the Bank has rated performance of these projects as Satisfactory. The Society contributed in mainstreaming many of the good practices that emerged from the projects into various schemes of the State Government. ARIASS has proved to be a path finder and innovator in the areas of targeting the intended beneficiaries, employment generation, reaching out to the vulnerable and the disabled and overall good governance and social accountability.
- The organizational structure in the PCU, is a vivid example of how few but especially skilled staff members can join together to fulfill a common vision. The ambience of the PCU is an icon of corporate work culture within the Govt. of Assam, with complete dedication and perseverance. The continuous and dedicated efforts of the Society has motivated World Bank to opine that the ARIASS has built enough capacity on Procurement & Financial Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Social & Environmental Safeguards and has been able to generate evidence-based strategies for rural development.
- An important institutional innovation by the Society has been the enhanced role assumed by communities in decision making. The project has pioneered a highly Innovative Community-Procurement system with unique procurement process that not only enhanced community role in procurement decision making, but also brought in the economies of scale that enabled beneficiary farmers to buy pumps at rates cheaper than the market rates without compromising on the quality. The Innovative Farmer Friendly Community Procurement Model of ARIAS Society under AACP for irrigation, mechanization and fisheries sub-component, gives authority of procurement decisions to the farmer groups. The Bank and the Government of India (GoI) recognized this model as one of the ‘good practices’ which was published in a document captioned “Innovation in Development.” The GoI circulated this document to all the states for adoption. The model also received national and international recognition. Based on the success of this approach, community procurement has been mainstreamed into the regular operations of Departments of Agriculture and Fisheries. The project also ensured that women were adequately represented in the community procurement and social audit committees.
- ARIASS follows a ‘mission mode’ implementation-approach in all its endeavours, instead of the usual ‘program mode’ approach. Challenges are meant for the brave, which ARIAS Society has been addressing in a holistic manner. Dreams are meant to be fulfilled, only the path towards it has to be discovered, which the ARIAS Society has been religiously carving, based on its over 16 years of rich experience in managing World Bank aided projects.
click above to download
the employment notification