Last Date:23 Aug,2019
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
NHAI is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 30 contractual posts of Young Professional (Legal) (Through CLAT 2018).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 23-08-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Young Professional (Legal) (Through CLAT 2018)
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – Rs.60,000/-
Degree in LAW and Common Law Admission Test.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications from candidates holding Degree in LAW from a recognized University/National Law School/Institute, for engagement of 30 (tentative-actual may vary) YOUNG PROFESSIONALS (LEGAL) on contract basis for deployment at NHAI Offices across the country. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS shall be as per Govt. of India instructions. The selection shall be made on the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score. Such engagement shall be purely on contractual basis.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the terms & conditions of engagements of the YPs issued vide NHAI’s Policy Guidelines No.22.214.171.124.2017 dated 21.06.2017 placed on NHAI’s website i.e www.nhai.gov.in
- On the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score.
- Candidates having experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration /legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.
- The Applicants are advised to fill the online application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification/document regarding eligibility etc. after expiry of last date will not be entertained.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the submission of online applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
How to Apply:
- The Applicant may visit NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online.
- Click on the tab About Us >>Vacancies>> Current-Click on the advertisement of Young Professional (Legal) – Online Application.
- Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- Photograph- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Scanned copies of secondary School or equivalent Certificate, Document showing DOB, Degree in Law, CLAT (PG) 2018 Score Card and certificate in the prescribed format in support of reserved category & experience.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 23.08.2019 (6:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- National Highways Authority of India was set up by an act of the Parliament, NHAI Act, 1988 “An Act to provide for the constitution of an Authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which alongwith other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 kms of National Highways for development, maintenance and management. Our objective is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements conform to the best industry practices with regard to transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in award of contracts, implementation of projects conform to best quality requirements and the highway system is maintained to ensure best user comfort and convenience.
- National Highways are the arterial roads of the country for inter-state movement of passengers and goods. They traverse the length and width of the country connecting the National and State capitals, major ports and rail junctions and link up with border roads and foreign highways. The total length of NH (including expressways) in the country at present is 1,32,499 kms. While Highways/Expressways constitute only about 1.7% of the length of all roads, they carry about 40% of the road traffic.
- NHAI is mandated to implement National Highways Development Project (NHDP) which is India’s largest ever Highways Project in a phased manner. The National Highways have a total length of 1,32,499 (approx) km to serve as the arterial network of the country. Although National Highways constitute only about 2 per cent of the road network, it carries 40 per cent of the total road traffic. Rapid expansion of passenger and freight traffic makes it imperative to improve the road network in the country. Accordingly, Government of India launched major initiatives to upgrade and strengthen National Highways through various phases of National Highways Development Project (NHDP).
- To meet the nation’s need for the provision and maintenance of National Highways network to global standards and to meet user’s expectations in the most time bound and cost effective manner, within the strategic policy framework set by the Government of India and thus promote economic well being and quality of life of the people.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form