Last Date:15 November,2019
Advt. No. : BSP-30(Rectt.)/19-20
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 53 Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) Trainee Vacancy 2019. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post –Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) Trainee
No of post – 53
Pay Scale – 15830 – 22150/-
Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy /Electrical/Instrumentation/Chemical /Electronics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test only and any candidate failing to produce the same will not be allowed in the same. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Biometric registration and subsequent verification of candidates will be carried out during the selection process and at the time of joining.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification through Distance mode/ Correspondence/ off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- For calculation of percentage of marks acquired by the candidate in Diploma in Engineering, percentage/ marks considered by the Board/University/Institution for award of Diploma will be taken. In absence of the same, marks acquired and the total marks of all semesters/ years will be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application/ processing fee.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- No traveling expense would be payable to candidates called for online test and pre-employment medical examination. Travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed only to SC/ST/PwD candidates on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing for Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for Online test/ Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test, SAIL, BSP’s decision shall be final in this regard. The reservation is as per DoPT OM No. 36017/1/2004-Estt.(Res.), dated 05.07.05 and is subject to any change as notified by DoPT.
- Ex Serviceman candidate is required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to serve in any of the mines owned by Bhilai Steel Plant.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in (at ‘Careers’ link). Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any. ‘
- The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- While applying, Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Candidates sponsored by local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.’
- If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD certificate or any other certificate/ documents has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained. However, BSP reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Laptop, mobile, wrist watch, calculator, scale and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
- Candidates must retain BSP’s copy of Registration Slip or e-receipt as they will be asked to produce it for future reference.
- BSP reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Submission of online application itself will mean that applicant has read, understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in the advertisement and also aware of it. Therefore, candidate must be sure that he/she understands the terms before submission of application.
How To Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test. Mere issue of admit card for Online test will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility. BSP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Towards application fee: Candidates should possess e-receipt generated after successful transaction during payment of fees after payment through Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (.jpg only of less than 50kb size) as well as photograph of signature (.jpg only of less than 20 kb size) in digital form for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee/ application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
- The payment can be made through Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card using the payment gateway made available. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore (US$6.83 Billion) for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees (as of 01-Sep-2018). With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the largest steel producer in India and one of the largest steel producers in the world. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
- SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
- SAIL traces its origin to the Hindustan Steel Limited (HSL) which was set up on 19 January 1954. HSL was initially designed to manage only one plant that was coming up at Rourkela.
- For Bhilai and Durgapur Steel Plants, the preliminary work was done by the Iron and Steel Ministry. From April 1957, the supervision and control of these two steel plants were also transferred to Hindustan Steel. The registered office was originally in New Delhi. It moved to Calcutta in July 1956, and ultimately to Ranchi in December 1959.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form