Last Date:30 October,2019
Advt No : JR/05/2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL aka Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 38 Junior Engineering Assistant. Apply Online before 30 October 2019. IOCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iocl.com
Name of the post – Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
No of post – 38
Pay Scale – 11900 – 32000/-
3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- A candidate employed in Govt/Govt Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of Written Test, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such candidates, if offered an appointment, shall be required to submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- General, OBC and EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) through SBI ecollect only.
How To Apply:
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and apply on-line via ‘What’s New’ > click on Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive personnel at Gujarat Refinery. The website will remain open from 10.10.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 30.10.2019 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him along with all supporting documents (as Mentioned in the Checklist attached as Annexure A) & a photograph under self attestation, by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat) so as to reach us by 09.11.2019.
- If printout of the online application of a candidate is not received by the refinery unit applied for, by 09.11.2019, his candidature shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
- The Candidates shall ensure that the printout of the online applications are sent to the concerned authority at the Refinery Unit applied for. Application of candidate submitting online application for one Unit and sending the printout of the online application to other Unit shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the online application form with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates shall note that the documents sent to any other address or sent as a registered letter, shall stand automatically rejected.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through this website/ over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
- With a 33,000-plus work-force, extensive refining, distribution & marketing infrastructure and advanced R&D facilities, lndianOil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. With a mandate to ensure India’s energy security and self-sufficiency in refining & marketing of petroleum products, lndianOil has in the past six decades provided energy access to millions of people across the length and breadth of the country through its ever-expanding network of over 50,000 customer touch-points.
- With a turnover of Rs. 6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs. 16,894 crore in 2018-19, lndianOil is recognised as one of India’s most valuable companies .
- The Company continues to be the largest contributor to the national exchequer in the form of duties and taxes. During the year 2018-19, Rs. 1,93,422 crore was paid to the exchequer as against Rs. 1,90,670 crore paid in the previous year.
- ndianOil refineries excelled in all major physical parameters and achieved a record combined crude oil throughput of 71.9 MMT during 2018-19. The refineries came out with the best ever numbers in Specific Energy Consumption (MBN), Energy Intensity Index (EII) and Fuel & Loss at 71.3, 97.9 and 8.57% respectively.
- With Delhi National Capital Territory having switched over to BS-VI transportation fuels on 1st April 2018, supply of BS-VI fuels was extended to 12 more contiguous districts of the National Capital Region in the States of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh as well as the city of Agra from 1st April 2019.
- IndianOil refineries are currently implementing BS-VI upgradation projects to meet the April 2020 target for supply of BS-VI fuels across the country. The quantum jump from BS-IV to BS-VI is unprecedented anywhere in the world and IndianOil is on course to achieve this tough target.
- A 680-KTA Polypropylene (PP) plant was commissioned at Paradip Refinery in Feb. 2019, raising IndianOil’s petrochemicals production capacity to 3.15 MMTPA. The PP plant shall act as the mother unit in nurturing the downstream plastics processing industry in the region.
- For the first time, a term contract was concluded for sourcing crude oil from USA during the year. The Corporation enhanced its capabilities to process crude oil grades from a wider and cheaper basket, with flexibility for sourcing additional volumes in term contracts to manage contingencies.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form