Last Date:08 November,2019
Advt No : Estt./1/2008/2019
Hindustan Copper Limited
Kolkata (West Bengal)
HCL aka Hindustan Copper Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 05 Stenographer & Hindi Translator. Apply Online before 08 November 2019. HCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hindustancopper.com
Name of the post – Stenographer & Hindi Translator
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 18280 – 38670/-, 18480 – 45400/-
Graduate, Post Graduate.
General Instruction:govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals of 18 (Eighteen) years of age and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to submit their On-line Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website. Candidates may click on the button „Career‟ to get the instruction for online application submission.
- Candidate‟s Passport – size colour photograph (size less than 50 KB) and signature in black–ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format to be uploaded.
- After submitting the online application, candidates should print the Computer generated Online Application and the Acknowledgment Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records.
- No scrutiny of their candidature vis-à-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Test. Thus, before applying,candidates are, advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- The candidates will have the option to opt out of the disclosure scheme provided under Right to Information Act, 2005. The option of opting out shall be taken at the time of filling the online application.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name-spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn-in before judicial magistrate / appropriate authority to this effect along with the respective documents failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be reimbursed for appearing in the Written Test / Skill Tests.
- The candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are also required to submit their applications through online mode. However, they shall also be required to submit a copy of their Online Application to their present employer for forwarding the same „Through Proper Channel‟ or, alternatively, submit a „No Objection Certificate‟ from their present employer. The application ‘Through Proper Channel’ or ‘No Objection Certificate’, as the case may be,must be received at Hindustan Copper Limited, Tamra Bhavan, 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Kolkata – 700019 within 15 days from the Closing Date of Online Application, failing which they shall not be called for Written Test.
- HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the applied post.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and / or cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and applications received,etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Written Test or Skill Test or both and the venue / schedule thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the Company anywhere in India / abroad where it may have business interests.
- HCL shall not be liable for any delay or loss in email / postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- The venue of Written Test / Skill Test / Document verification shall be at Kolkata or any other place in India decided by the Company.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his / her candidature from any post.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity regarding content of the advertisement, HCL decision on the doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity shall be final.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity that may arise in Hindi version the content of English version shall prevail.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be Kolkata only.
- HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- The Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. In concluded financial year 2016-17, as per provisional estimates, the Company has earned a net profit of Rs 61.94 crore against a sales turnover of Rs 1216.94 crore. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat as named below:
- Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan
Indian Copper Complex (ICC) at Ghatsila, Jharkhand
Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Taloja Copper Project (TCP) at Taloja, Maharashtra
Gujarat Copper Project (GCP) at Jhagadia, Gujarat
- To strive to be a leading metal mining company and maximize total shareholder return by sustainably finding, developing, and mining copper ore and such other geologically associated minerals.
- To achieve sustainable growth in business through optimum & efficient use of existing resources and assets.
- To achieve rapid expansion of mining capacity through expansion of existing mines, re-opening of closed mines and green field projects.
- Detailed exploration of existing mines and new mining leases to expand mining capacity.
- To enhance the value of the Company by focusing on performance improvement.
- To assimilate state-of-the art technology in exploration, mining and beneficiation of ores for competitive advantage.
- To strive for continuous improvement in productivity and energy to bring at par with the best internationally.
- To continue innovation through research & development.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form