Last Date:26 August,2019
Advt No : HTI/ATS ‐01/2019
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
HECL aka Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 126 Trainees. Apply Online before 26 August 2019. HECL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hecltd.com
Name of the post – Trainees
No of post – 126
Pay Scale – 6466/- (Per Month)
8th Class Passed OR 10th Class passed OR ITI passed in relevant Trade.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website (www.hecltd.com) regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush,the candidates are advised to apply early enough.HEC LTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for this training program.Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- In case of any misconduct is committed by the apprentices during training period, their apprenticeship will be terminated and stipend paid to them by HEC till the point of termination will be recovered from the trainees. In such a case fees/charges paid by the candidate will not be refunded and no further clarification will be entertained.
- National Apprenticeship Training Certificate’ will be issued after passing the concerned AITT examination and will be made available by NCVT.
- If any candidate failing to take admission on or before their scheduled date (for selected candidates under 1st and 2nd round counselling) then their counselling selection will not be entertained and the candidature will be treated cancelled.
- In case of candidates having same or equal marks in ITI Examination, their seniority will be decided on the marks obtained in class 10th pass or its equivalent.
- In case of tie between candidates having same or equal marks in class 10th pass or its equivalent their seniority will be decided according to the date of birth in favour of older candidate.
- In case of candidates having same or equal marks in class 8th pass, their seniority will be decided according to the date of birth in favour of older candidate.
- Again in case of tie between the candidates in date of birth, their seniority will be decided as per first letter of the first name according to english alphabet.
- For the candidates whose result are based on CGPA, their percentage of marks will be calculated by multiplying 9.5 with their CGPA and then merit list shall be prepared according to their percentage of marks which will be arrived.
- Calculation of % of marks for ICSE Board: Out of the 06 (Six) subjects (the average is considered as one) the subject in which candidate have got the lowest marks will not be counted in the calculation of percentage marks. It will be left out and only 05 (five) subjects marks will be considered for calculation of % of marks.
- Admission shall be made according to the merit list. The complete list of eligible candidates will be prepared according to their marks obtained in qualifying Examinations. HTI/HQ will prepare different merit lists (Discipline and category wise) for Fresher’s (8th pass and 10th pass), ITI pass (from HTI and other than HTI) and contract labour for Counselling. If seats remain vacant after 1st round counselling then another merit list (Discipline and category wise) may be published for 2nd round counselling. If seats remain vacant after 2nd round counselling then an Open round counselling will be done where all eligible candidates may be participate for counselling against available vacant seats according to the merit list (Trade and Category wise). The candidates who were called for 1st and 2nd round counselling they are not eligible to attend the open round counselling.
- Age as on 1st July 2019 should be minimum fourteen (14) years and maximum 40 (forty) years with relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non‐creamy layer)/PH as per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand.
- Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employees, Ex‐Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 8th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Institutions or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 8th or its equivalent.
- Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employees, Ex‐Employees,Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 10th /Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council can apply.The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 10th or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT,in both cases [Pass from HEC Training Institute (HTI) or from other ITI’s] passing marks of candidate should not be less than 50% in aggregate.The candidate belonging to SC,ST,and PH (Physically Challenged) category must obtain pass marks in ITI.
- The candidates who have minimum educational qualification of class 10th/Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and are engaged through Labour Co‐operative Societies/ contractors of HEC and have been working for a period of minimum three (03) years as on 1st July 2019 are eligible to apply. The candidate applying for trades Welder & Carpenter should have only pass marks in class 8th from any recognized Institution/ Board or Council.
- An additional weightage of 10 (Ten) marks will be added in the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in class 8th (Welder and Carpenter) or class 10th under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent in qualifying examination to the wards of HEC:‐ (i)Employees (ii) Ex‐ Employees (iii) Contract Labours (IV) Hatia displaced families and (v)Dependent of the deceased employees subject to maximum 100 marks i.e. after adding 10% it must not exceed 100.
- The reservation for SC (Scheduled Caste) = 10%, ST (Scheduled Tribe) = 26%, OBC (Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class excluding creamy layer) = 14%, EWS (Economically Weaker Section) = 10%, PH (Physically Challenged) and Defence personnel shall be given horizontally in accordance with the concurrent or latest regulations of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.
- With the seamless integration of its facilities, HEC is one of the largest integrated engineering complex. Sprawling in an area of around 2100,000 sq.m, HEC has facilities starting from steel melting, casting, forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing. It has its own in-house research and product development wing to deliver products suiting customers’ specifications.
- HEC is headquartered at Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, in eastern part of India, and also has its manufacturing facilities located here. A well-suited location nearing to customer sites and proximity to the ports for import items, is an added advantage for its cost-effectiveness.
- Founded primarily to facilitate manufacture of steel plant equipment indigenously, HEC has made immense contribution in setting-up, expansion and modernization of steel plants in India. In due course, HEC had diversified to different sectors and made commendable contributions towards manufacture and supply of import-substitute products. Bestowed with the onus of making the country self-reliant for heavy engineering equipment and services, HEC continues to contribute in the nation-building endeavor.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form