Last Date:23 Sep,2019
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
ALIMCO is in need of efficient, experienced persons to appoint as Deputy General Manager and Various on 11 posts on fixed term basis.Eligible candidates may apply to the posts on or before 23-09-2019 . Application form, duly signed along with self attested copies of educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the given address within stipulated time.
Name of the post – Deputy General Manager and Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – Rs 90000- 240000,Rs 80000 – 220000,Rs 30000 – 120000,Rs 17820 – 61130
Master’s Degree,/engineering degree,/Chartered,/MBBS Degree./MBA,/Graduate.
General Conditions:government jobs
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The candidate should not have exceeded the age limit as on 01-09-2019. The date for reckoning the age,qualification, experience etc shall be on 01.09.2019
- No age & percentage of marks bar for Departmental candidates. Departmental candidates are those who are on the regular rolls of the Corporation.
- The candidates having minimum experience in multi-units of Public Sector Undertaking/Large Manufacturing Organizations of repute will be preferred. Teaching experience & Training period will not be counted as experience.
- All the applicants should preferably have good computer knowledge and communication skills.
- Persons working under Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. While forwarding the application it may be verified and certified by the controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary / vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. Integrity certificate and a statement of major / minor penalty imposed if any in past five years may also be sent along with application. The candidate may,however, send advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures to avoid delay but may produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview/written test from their present Employer.
- The candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature shall be rejected / cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
- The Management reserves the right to call suitable/short-listed candidates for test/interview.
- In case no suitable candidate is found, management may consider for appointment of the candidate on contract basis by relaxing age / qualification / experience, at a suitable remuneration to meet immediate requirement.
- Management reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process of any aforesaid post without assigning any reason.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/written test. Management reserves the right to raise standard of specifications i.e. qualification /percentage of marks /experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Court at Kanpur Nagar only.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-creamy layer’ should indicate their category as ‘General’.
- The candidates called for the Interview/Skill Test will be reimbursed return rail / bus fare by shortest route on production of proof of journey from their present address to the place of interview as per the rules of the Corporation. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
- Candidates should carefully fill up all details in the application form especially the Category (SC/ST/OBCNCL/PwD) for which required documentary proof need to be attached with the application. If later it is found that such a statement/ certificate is false, the candidate will be liable for suitable action including termination of services and prosecution.
- Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer as per the prescribed Health Standards.
- In addition to basic pay the selected candidate would be entitled for DA, HRA, perks and other benefits like PF contribution of 12%, Pension Scheme, PRP, Indoor treatment, hospitalization facilities under Medical Rules, Post-Retirement Medical Scheme, Gratuity, Earned leave and casual leave as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Depending upon the place of posting, the candidates with knowledge of local/ regional languages would be
- Refund of application fee in case management decides to cancel the process of recruitment of any post for any reason.
- ALIMCO shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of application in transit. Applications received after due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- The Corporation reserves the right to prepare a panel for the posts advertised to fill up the future vacancies arising after the publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates are liable to be transferred anywhere in India including initial posting.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given on the ALIMCO website only i.e. www.alimco.inand no separate advertisement will be issued.
- All important information regarding this recruitment will be available on the ALIMCO website www.alimco.in and as such, candidates are advised in their own interest to visit the website periodically to get update.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply in the Common Application Format devised by ALIMCO. Those candidates who had applied for any above posts against earlier advertisement may need to apply afresh. Candidates, who desire to apply for more than one post, must use separate forms for each application and also pay separate fee for each application.
- Candidates should ensure that they have filled in the Application Format complete in all respects legibly.
- Applications in the prescribed format must be submitted along with self-attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., and nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Sl. No 1 to 9 and Rs.250/- for Sl. No. 10 (SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee) drawn in favor of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur, may be sent only by Post/Courier to the Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209217. The ‘Advt. No.’ ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’ should be mentioned on the envelope so as to reach on or before the closing date i.e. 23.09.2019.Applications not in prescribed format or without
supporting documents for Age, Qualification, Experience, Application fee, Caste (if applicable) etc or sent through any other modes vize mail, fax and by hand etc. shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should note that the ALIMCO will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. Application received after the prescribed closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be summarily rejected. The applicants should therefore, ensure that their applications must reach ALIMCO Kanpur on or before the prescribed closing date i.e. 01.09.2019.
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) is a Schedule ‘C’ Miniratna Category II Central Public Sector Enterprises, registered under Section 8 (Not for Profit motive) of the Companies Act 2013, (corresponding to Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956) is functioning under the Administrative Control of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. It is 100% owned Govt. of India Central Public Sector Enterprises with an objective of benefiting the persons with disability to the maximum extent possible by manufacturing Rehabilitation Aids for persons with disabilities and by promoting, encouraging and developing the availability, use, supply and distribution of Artificial Limbs and other Rehabilitation Aids to the disabled persons of the country. Profitability is not the motive of the operations of the Corporation and its main thrust is in providing better quality of Aids & Appliances to larger number of disabled persons at reasonable price. The Corporation started manufacturing artificial aids in 1976. It has four Auxiliary Production Centres (AAPCs) situated at Bhubaneswar (Orissa), Jabalpur (M.P.), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Chanalon (Punjab) and Ujjain. The Corporation has four Marketing Centres at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, & Hyderabad and one Outreach Centre at Guwahati.
- The Corporation is the only manufacturing company producing various types of assistive devices under one roof to serve all types of disabilities across the country.
- To promote, encourage and develop the availability, use, supply and distribution at reasonable cost in the country of Artificial Limbs and accessories and constituents thereof to needy persons particulary disabled Defence personnel, hospitals and such other welfare institutions.
- To establish facilities for the manufacture of Artificial Limbs and accessories and constituents thereof and all other things which can be or may conveniently be used for the manufacture of or in connection with such articles, things as aforesaid.
- To carry on the business of manufacturers, buyers, sellers, importers, exporters, dealers in and of Artificial Limbs and accessories and constituents thereof and all other things which can be or may conveniently be used for the manufacture of or in connection with such articles, things as aforesaid.
- rtificial Limbs, accessories and Constituents thereof appearing in the aforesaid clauses include Orthosis, Prosthesis, Orthotic Components, Prosthetic Components, Rehabilitation Aids, Associated Special Tools and Orthotic and Prosthetic Supplies.
click above to download
the employment notification