Last Date:26 November,2019
Advt. No : 04/2019
Dredging Corporation India Ltd
Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Dredging India aka Dredging Corporation India Ltd invites Sarkari Job Applications for the post of Deputy Project Managers. Apply Online before 26 November 2019. Dredging India Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.dredge-india.nic.in
Name of the post – Deputy Project Manager
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – 67500/- (Per Month)
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/Hydraulics/Civil Engineering or M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) from a recognized university.
General Conditions:govt jobs
- On-line registering portal will be kept open from 11:00 hrs on 06.11.2019 to 17:00 hrs on 26.11.2019. The scanned copies of the required documents shall be uploaded during the registration.
- Before registering for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/-(Rupees One thousand only) for each registration through online mode only. Candidate shall ensure that on-line payment of registration fee(where applicable) should be completed before filling of registration details. Candidate has to keep the copy of the Transaction ID of the payment details for future reference. The registration once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection.
- On successful submission of the on-line registration an “Acknowledgement Number” will be generated. After submitting the registration online, candidate is required to download the Registration Form generated by the system with unique acknowledgement number and other details for future reference. Registrations not submitted online will not be considered. The candidate has to upload online Transaction ID of the payment made(print out) and self attested true copies of the following testimonials/documents. Only those candidates who have registered online are eligible to appear for walk-in-interview along with printout of registration and following documents in original and also self attested copies thereof, for verification and record, respectively, failing which candidate will not be allowed for interview.
- Online payment receipt.
- All original documents in support of qualifications, experience, age, caste etc and other relevant documents in support of candidature.
- Declaration to be submitted by the OBC candidate in addition to the community certificate.
- All Certificates/Testimonials in respect of qualifications (B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Mechatronics /Hydraulics/Civil Engineering or M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) from a recognized university.
- Complete and proper Experience certificates/Documents which shall include the nature of duties, roles, and responsibilities held by the candidate issued by the Employer in support of experience mentioned by the candidate in the online Registration Form.
- Candidates employed with Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies, are advised to bring NOC from your present employer at the time of attending the interview failing which they will not be considered for interview.
- A recent passport size colour photograph shall be scanned before registering for the post through online. Three copies of the same photo are to be retained for use at the time of interview/further selection process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview/ further selection process, may lead to disqualification.
- The Corporation does not hold any responsibility for incomplete/un-successful uploading of the documents or if uploaded documents are illegible and no correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- All candidates are advised to have valid mobile number and E-mail IDs, as all the communications with regard to interview/ written exam/ selection etc shall be sent to that mobile number/E-mail ID only. They have to check the email/SMS regularly. A communication sent to the valid email id furnished by the candidates will be deemed to have been sufficiently served on the candidate whether he views it or not.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid photo identity proof/voter identity card/PAN card etc in original at the time of interview.
- All candidates are advised to check their candidature against the conditions laid down in the advertisement prior to attending for interview and ensure that they are meeting all conditions. No exemptions/deviations/time extensions shall be given on any account.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- In case, interviews are not completed on the prescribed date, the same will be postponed to next day and candidate has to make his/her own arrangements for boarding an lodging. DCI shall neither make any arrangements nor reimburse any expenditure on this account.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited reserves the right to raise or relax the eligibility standards at its discretion. Dredging Corporation of India Limited also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever and the decision taken by the Management in this aspect will be final and binding in this regard. In the event of cancellation of the recruitment process, candidates will not have any right or claim of employment against the advertisement.Further, mere submission of online applications/calling for Interview will not confer any right to the candidates to claim employment.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the Selection Process. Corporation’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- List of candidates registered for walk-in-interview and also the list of candidates provisionally selected for appointment will be displayed on the website of Dredging Corporation of India Limited www.dredge-india.com for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit website www.dredge.india.com for latest updates on a regular basis.
- The above recruitment is subject to the re-appointment policy of the Corporation and and Candidates are advised to visit our website www.dredge-india.com, Departments
Shore Establishment link and verify whether they are eligible as per the reappointment policy of the Corporation before making their online registration.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India at the discretion of the Corporation. The selected candidates will be issued offer of contractual engagement not more than 15 days prior to the commencement of the in-land dredging projects.
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, or DCI, is unit engaged in the business of dredging.DCI does dredging for Indian seaports exclusively. It occasionally dredges at foreign seaports in countries such as Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Dubai. It is mainly involved in maintenance dredging. Almost all the maintenance dredging in Indian seaports is carried out by DCI due to government regulations. DCI is also involved in capital dredging, beach nourishment, and land reclamation.The main seaports in which DCI does business are Visakhapatnam Port, Haldia, Kandla, Cochin Port and Ennore Port.
- DCI is headquartered at Visakhapatnam and has project offices at many seaports in India. It reports to the Ministry of Shipping.It is ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- DCI was incorporated as a public sector organisation in March 1976. Companies Act 1956.It was listed on CSE and DSE stock exchanges in October 1992 and debuted on BSE on 28 February 2000. It went for an Initial public offering in March 2004.DCI engaged IHC Dredgers BV, Netherlands for design, construction and delivery of 5500 cu. m TSHD in 2011.It changed strategy to raise funds for purchasing additional dredgers by asking the seaports for investments.The capital thus raised was used to replenish its old fleet. The Government of India reduced current stake in the company by 5 percent.The offer for sale of 5 percent stake was well received by the investors.As part of its diversification plans DCI expresses interest to foray into international markets.Ex-chairman and managing director, Abraham Kuruvilla finds mention in bringing widespread reforms in the corporate management techniques at DCI.On 1 November 2017, the Government of India approved the privatization of Dredging Corporation of India On 8 November 2018, the Government of India approved the stake of DCI to 4 Major Ports. DCI will be handed over to 4 major ports viz: Vishakhapatnam Port Trust, Paradeep Port Trust, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust and Kandla Port Trust.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form