Last Date:30 Nov,2019
Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (KSRSAC)
KSRSAC is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 71 contractual posts of Team Lead, Trainee and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Team Lead, Trainee and Various.
No of post – 71
Pay Scale – Rs 175000 – 225000,Rs 75000 – 100000,Rs 50000 – 75000,Rs 150000 – 200000
BE/ B.Tech in CS/IT/ ECE , / M.Sc/ MCA .
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Selected candidates will be appointed in KSRSAC purely on contract basis for a period of 3 years.
- Under no circumstances should this hiring be construed as one which gives right to continuance of the hiring beyond the contract period.
- No position shall be permanent in nature and any claims on permanency of appointment in KSRSAC shall not be made, at any time.
- The performance of the candidate shall be reviewed on time to time / annual basis.
- Continuance of contract engagement beyond one year will be based on assessment of Annual performance.
- The contract engagement shall be extendible based on performance of candidate and needs of the center.
- In the event of non-satisfactory performance, the candidate shall be given a notice period and relieved from the contractual engagement.
- Termination of contract will require three months notice from either side or the salary, in lieu of the same.
- Consolidated Remuneration per annum shall be fixed and paid on equated monthly basis (consolidated amount subject to full attendance in the month inclusive of all statutory liabilities such as P.F, ESIs if any.)
- Contract Employees will be entitled to one-day Casual Leave (CL) for every completed month of service.
- The place of working of selected candidates will be at KSRSAC, Bengaluru. However, the employee is liable to be deputed to all over the State and even outside the State in the interest of project at any time during the period of contract. The contract employees shall be entitled to TA/DA on tour at the prescribed rates.
- The reviewing officer shall be the Director and candidates need to serve under the guidance and control of their Superior Officers. He / She shall also attend to other works of the Center that may be assigned to him from time to time.
- On acceptance of contract engagement the candidate shall not undertake any part time work / offer consultancy services etc to any organization / individual other than KSRSAC.
- They shall devote the whole time and attention to the service of the KSRSAC and shall use their utmost exertion to promote the interests of the Centre and to preserve, guard and defend its property from waste, spoil or injury.
- The candidate shall be liable to make good any loss, in case they cause such loss to the Centre and shall be subjected to Disciplinary Rules of the Centre in force.
- Employee shall not engage in any other business of speculation or give any advice or information in respect of anything connected with the business of the Centre to any person other than the officials of the Centre in any manner whatsoever during the period of the contract service.
- Information that may come across during the contract period of service should not be divulged and strict secrecy should be maintained.
- The crux of the job is in handling confidential data. Any misuse/misappropriation and unauthorized transfer of data through any media shall be considered as breach of employment conditions. Employees may also be prosecuted under the laws of the land for breach of confidentiality of the data.
- The selected candidates are required to submit relief memo from his current employer before reporting for duty in this Centre.
- Selected Candidate shall execute a service agreement on a stamp paper of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) to serve the Centre for a period of 3 years from the date of order. The service agreement shall incorporate all the conditions mentioned, here.
- Karnataka, the luxurious land of Gold, Sandal and Silk, is endowed abundantly with natural resources like minerals, water, forests, and nurturing soils in tropical environment. Stretching across the wide spanning tablelands from coastal zones to arid zones encompassing parts of Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats, Karnataka, principally an agrarian State, is administratively divided into 30 districts spread across 10 agro-climatic zones, each with distinct set of characteristics. Karnataka is proud of Agumbe at which the second highest rainfall in the country is recorded, but incidentally the state harbours the second largest arid regions in the country with vast expanses of wastelands, a paradox indeed.
- The incessantly denuding forests, degrading soils, polluted water bodies, dwindling wildlife and deteriorating agro-eco-systems together are resulting in ever-widening socio-economic disparities, projecting a bleaker scenario, thus calling for a proactive response to halt the deteriorating.(Karnataka is supporting 5.13 % of Indian population with 5.83 % of total geographical area of the country. Yet, 20% of the population is still below poverty line, 33.4 % are illiterate and infant mortality is hovering around 5.5 %) Ever growing population together with rapid industrialization is changing the face of the earth with an alarming rate of environmental degradation.
- Towards achieving the goals of Development and Management of Natural Resources for equitable growth and balanced development on sustainable basis, the Government of Karnataka established the Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre (KSRSAC) in the Year 1989 and designated as the Nodal Agency for implementation of Remote Sensing (including Photogrammetry) and GIS programmes in the State vide Government Order No. ITD 28 MIS 2002, Bangalore dated 06.08.2002.
- Over the last two decades, KSRSAC has done a yeoman service to the development of Karnataka State and surging ahead with greater dedication after successfully completing a wide array of remote sensing and GIS based projects such as Planning and Evaluation of Watersheds, Delineation and Codification of Watersheds, Natural Resources Census, Crop Acreage and Production Estimation, Wasteland and Wetland Mapping, Vegetative Cover and Change Detection, Environmental Impact Assessment, Groundwater Prospecting, Command Area Assessment, Coastal Zone Studies, Urban Mapping, Urban and Regional Planning in consonance with the line departments of the State. Innovation, technical excellence and timely completion of projects are the hallmarks of KSRSAC.
- At present the KSRSAC is executing the project,Karnataka-GIS(K-GIS) a flagship program of the Government Of Karnataka.K-GIS is a single gateway integrated platform to access aquire,processes,store,distributes and improve the utilization of seemless geospatial information of the state through advanced tools for GIS analysis and single web and mobile interfaces.
click above to download
the employment notification