Last Date:22 Nov,2019
Advt. No. ARCI/HRD/FELLOWSHIPS/1/2019
International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI)
ARCI is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 10 contractual posts of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 22-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior & Senior Research Fellow
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Rs.31,000/-,Rs.35,000/-
First class B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical/Metallurgy/ Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/Automation/ Mechanical/Production Engineering OR First Class M.Sc in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Material Science and NET.
General Conditions:government doctor jobs
- ARCI is looking to engage talented candidates, having a consistently good academic record and with a strong zeal and motivation to pursue innovative research, to contribute in time-bound sponsored projects in various emerging areas related to advanced materials. The selected candidates shall be awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) / Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) depending upon their qualifications & experience. Based on their performance, the selected candidates shall also be encouraged to register for a Ph.D. Program with one of the reputed Institutes/Universities with which ARCI has a tie-up.
- Candidates willing to attend walk-in interview shall bring hard copy of advance application submitted online, duly supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, passport size photograph, AADHAR Card/ Any other Govt. issued ID document (for identity proof)/testimonials and produce all originals for verification.
- Number of positions as given is provisional and the total numbers to be filled-in shall depend upon the actual requirement at the time of recruitment vis-à-vis the need and will depend on the availability of requisite talent among those who have applied for the posts.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications/experience will not vest any righ in a candidate for being permitted for walk-in interview.
- After expiry of the fellowship term, the research fellows shall not have any right whatsoever to claim regular appointment or permanent absorption in ARCI/Sponsored Agency and WRI (for the selected candidate posted at BHEL-WRI, Tiruchirappalli.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview or for joining if selected.
- In all matters relating to this advertisement and subsequent processing, the decision of the competent authority, ARCI will be final and binding.
- Canvassing if any form shall be considered as disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to visit ARCI website http://www.arci.res.in/careers periodically for further information and updates pertaining to this advertisement.
- Upper age limit as above shall be as on the date of walk-in interview. Age relaxation for reserved categories shall be as per Govt. of India rules. HRA shall be applicable as per Govt. norms.
- Eligible candidates who are willing to attend walk-in interview at ARCI, Hyderabad may submit online application in advance, so as to ascertain the number of candidates who will be attending walk-in interview as well as for making better arrangements for walk-in interview which will be held on 29.11.2019 at ARCI Campus, Hyderabad.
- Candidates willing to be posted to work in ARCI project being operated at BHEL – Welding Research Institute (WRI), Tiruchirappalli may specially mention in the remarks column (last page) of the online application.
- Based on the details provided in the online applications/applications submitted on the date of walk-in interview, screening/shortlisting will be done by a Committee on the basis of the qualifications, academic records, experience and assessment of research work already carried out and published by the candidates, by discipline-wise. Shortlisted candidates list will be displayed and only those candidates shortlisted will be permitted for walk-in interview. ARCI reserves the right to permit or not to permit a candidate for walk-in interview.
- Walk-in Interviews for selection will be held in 29th NOVEMBER 2019 at ARCI, RCI – Balapur Airport Road, Balapur Post, Hyderabad – 500 005, Telangana.
- Candidates shall report to the walk-in venue (i.e. ARCI Campus, Hyderabad) on 29/11/2019 (Friday) between 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Candidates reporting for walk-in interview after 11:30 AM will not be entertained to attend the interview.
- International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) established in the year 1997, is an Autonomous Research and Development Centre of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India with main campus at Hyderabad spread about 95 acres of land and with operations in Chennai and Gurgaon.
ARCI’s mandate is
Development of High Performance Materials and Processes for Niche Markets.
Demonstration of Technologies at Prototype / pilot scale.
Transfer of Technology to Indian Industry.
- A unique feature of ARCI’s mandate relates to the fact that it is industry centric. To ensure that multi-disciplinary inputs can be readily harnessed for any of its targeted development efforts, ARCI has formed Centres of Excellence (COEs) in many generic thrust areas related to materials and materials processing, like nanomaterials, ceramics, engineered coatings, fuel cells, carbon materials, sol-gel coatings, laser materials processing, solar energy and automotive energy materials. Each of these COEs has been involved in the development of advanced materials-based technologies pertaining to their core expertise.
- ARCI has been undertaking numerous sponsored projects with a variety of government agencies to develop specific products and/or associated technologies, besides carrying out contract research for both foreign and Indian companies. ARCI has also been carrying out basic R&D work, especially in collaboration with renowned institutes/laboratories worldwide. So far, ARCI has successfully transferred 18 technologies to 31 receivers and few technologies are under transfer. In addition, ARCI has developed more than 150 technological solutions for several industrial and other sectors.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form