Last Date:18 Aug,2019
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
NRL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 permanent posts of Officer and Management Trainee.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-08-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Officer and Management Trainee
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – as per norms
Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountant,/MBA/PGDM in Finance & HR.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on-line application and the documents uploaded by them later on (as mentioned above) are correct in all respects. Mere admission to the online test and/or Interview/ GD does not imply that the Company (NRL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ email ID/ mobile number/ category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained. Candidates should possess a valid mobile number and email ID.Candidates are advised to keep the email ID and mobile number active for at least one year. No change in the email ID and mobile number will be allowed once entered. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through sms/ email only. All information/ communication regarding Online Test and/ or interview, call letters etc.shall be provided through sms/email to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/ communications etc. will be of the candidate. NRL will not be responsible for any loss of email /sms sent, due to invalid/ wrong mobile number /email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only candidates shortlisted in Online Test shall be called for interview and/or Group Discussion .
- Category [SC/ST /OBC (NCL)/EWS] once filled in the online application form cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for any concession available to OBC (NCL).
- Relaxations/ Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy layer)/EWS as per Government Directives are applicable. Candidates from SC/ST category should produce their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.Candidates from OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS category should produce their latest caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in support of their claim. The name of the caste and community indicated in the OBC (NCL) certificate must appear in the central list of Other Backward Classes. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate (Latest) in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority, his/ her candidature will not be considered. Further, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (NCL) category at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- NRL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualification is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for Online Test and/ or interview. NRL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- List of candidates shortlisted for Interview and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above post will be displayed on NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit NRL Website www.nrl.co.in for latest updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court only.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.
- Nestling in the sylvan environs of the Brahmaputra valley where the beautiful rendezvous of water and land throws up myriad colours, Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region.
- The 3 MMTPA Numaligarh Refinery Limited was dedicated to the nation by the erstwhile Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri A. B. Vajpayee on 9th July, 1999. NRL has been able to display creditable performance since commencement of commercial production in October, 2000. With its concern, commitment and contribution to socio-economic development of the state combined with a track record of continuous growth, NRL has been conferred the status of Mini Ratna PSU.
- Our product range includes LPG, Naphtha, Motor Spirit ( MS), Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) Superior Kerosene Oil ( SKO) High Speed Diesel (HSD), Raw Petroleum Coke ( RPC ) Calcined Petroleum Coke ( CPC), Sulphur, Wax, Nitrogen, Mineral Turpentine Oil (MTO), Special Boiling Point Spirit (SBPS) and Liquid Sulphur.
- NRL is conscious of the fact that the ongoing process of economic reforms is irreversible and the challenge of change on all facets of business and environment is inevitable. So is the fact that the real purpose of business is human well-being. This dictum remains the driving force of all our social commitments. In keeping with this ideology, the company has both spawned and sponsored a succession of social initiatives which entail such diverse activities as providing relief to upgrading skill and productivity of the beneficiaries.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form