Last Date:30 Nov,2019
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Goa, Karnataka, Maharashtra
KRCL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 135 contractual posts of Trainee Apprentice under National Apprentice Training Scheme.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online and send print of dully filled online application along with photocopies of related documents to mentioned address latest by 30-11-2019. Candidates should make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Trainee Apprentice
No of post – 135
Pay Scale – Rs 4984 ,Rs 3542
Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics & Power/ Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production/ Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer/ Civil Engineering OR M.Sc.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- The decision of the KRCL administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in KRCL will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in KRCL after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in KRCL will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in KRCL after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- The KRCL administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization. Candidates are advised to regularly visit to website of Konkan railway (www.konkanrailway.com), see their email as well as SMS on their mobile phone provided by them at the time of filling of application form for correspondence regarding their applications.
- The KRCL administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- KRCL will not be responsible for postal delay.
How To Apply:
- Candidate shall fill in application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
- The candidates shall have to apply online on www.konkanrailway.com under the Quick Links → https://nats.konkanrailway.com
- Read all the information and instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting the filling up of the application. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the training as on the closing date for submitting application.
- Candidate has to register his candidature in order to start with. A registration number will be generated. This registration number will be sent to the candidates through registered mobile no. and email ID.
- Once the registration is done he/she needs to fill in all the necessary information and submit the application form.
- Application form needs to be filled in carefully. Candidates should enter their name, father’s name and date of birth as recorded in the Marticulation/SSC/High school
examination certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
- In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed name only in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change (Or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of the application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of DV.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through email till the recruitment is completely over. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- Location preference should be selected as per the candidate’s requirement. No changes will be entertained once the application form is submitted.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for DV and are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of self attested photo copies of all documents at the time of DV.
- The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the application are true.
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a Union Government Company headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai that operates Konkan Railway. The company started its full operations of trains on 26 January 1998.The first passenger train which ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore.Konkan Railway Corporation is at the forefront of research and development of new technologies and concepts for Indian railways. During its initial years of operations in the mountainous Konkan region, a spate of accidents prompted Konkan Railway to investigate new technologies. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO are a few of the innovations from Konkan Railways.
- RORO means Roll-on/roll-off, where loaded trucks are directly carried by railway wagons to their destination. Konkan Railways passes through tough terrains of India. There is NH-66 passing through same route. Truck drivers find it extremely difficult to drive loaded trucks through ghats, undulating surfaces, narrow roads and poor road and weather conditions. The KRC came with concept of RORO, where loaded trucks are moved on wagons and are travelled by train. This has helped in saving of fuels, decrease in wear and tear of lorries (trucks), relief to drivers of driving in extreme conditions, can reach faster to destination. This also helps in decongestion of roads and lowering of pollution. This concept has been beneficial for both truck operators and KRCL
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form