Last Date:15 Oct,2019
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL)
HPPCL is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to 34 contractual positions of Trade Apprentices for Sainj HEP Distt. Kullu, Sawra Kuddu HEP, Distt. Shimla and Integrated Kashang HEP (Stage-I) Distt. Kinnaur.All interested and eligible candidates may send their application forms completed in all respects along with relevant documents and tesimonials to the given address by 15-10-2019 .
Name of the post – Trade Apprentices
No of post – 34
Pay Scale – Rs 7210
General Information:employment news
- Only Himachal Pradesh domicile candidates are eligible to apply.
- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of Training under Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Candidates will have to make their own stay arrangements.
- Candidate should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited/Reappear candidates need not to apply.
- The candidates must go through the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates must have valid mobile number, E-Mail ID, and Aadhar Card before applying for apprenticeship. ITI pass candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and apply through this portal.
- The candidates should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, signatures of self ,copy of matriculation certificate and copy of ITI pass certificate in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only) for uploading with the application form for registration on portal.
- The candidates has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self attested certificates in following chronological order:-
1. Copy of Matric Certificate
2. Copy of ITI all semester mark sheets and ITI pass Certificate.
3. HP domicile Certificate
4. Document certifying member of Project affected family
5. Document certifying member of Project affected area
6. Copy of Aadhar Card
7. Copy of PAN Card.
- The above mentioned documents must reach the respective office of concerned General Managers/DGM of particular Project Site as mentioned below where candidate desires to apply for apprenticeship training, by Registered post/ by hand on or before 15.10.2019 till 5:00P.M. The applications received after this date shall not be entertained.
- The Shortlisted candidates shall have to produce all Original Certificates such as Educational Qualifications, ITI mark sheets and Certificate, Caste certificate, ST Certificate, Aadhar Card, PAN Card at the time of joining. In case any information in his application is found to be false, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and candidate in waiting list will be considered.
- The candidates will have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Medical Officer of Government Hospital at the time of joining.
- Candidate who after the completion of their education have undergone training or any job experience shall not be considered for apprenticeship training. Even if the gap between the declaration of result and commencement of training is more than three (3) years the candidate will not be declared eligible. The candidates who have already been registered and got training under training under Apprentices Act, 1961 will not be entertained and need not to apply.
- Last date for submission of application is 15.10.2019 till 5:00P.M.
- The name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the notice board of respective projects/office by 25.10.2019.
- Candidates can apply for one site at one time.
- There is no application fee for applying for apprenticeship training.
- In case of any query kindly visit the concerned office of HPPCL given abov
- Candidates should clearly note that HPPCL will not be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this.
- Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) was incorporated in December, 2006 under the Companies Act 1956, with the objective to plan, promote and organize the development of power generation on behalf of Government of Himachal Pradesh (GoHP). Target of HPPCL is to develop 861 MW Power generating capacity by March 2020 and 1218 MW by the year 2024.
- Presently there are 22 Hydro Projects allotted by the GoHP for development under state sector to HPPCL with aggregate installed capacity of 3156 MW. HPPCL has also been a nodal Agency for development of Kishau Multipurpose Project (660 MW) to be executed through a Special Purpose Vehicle of Govt. of HP and Govt. of Uttarakhand. HPPCL is also setting up two Solar Power Projects viz., 5 MW at Berra Dol, Near Shri Naina Devi Ji Shrine in District Bilaspur and 10 MW at Aghlor in Distt. Una. The Berra Dol Solar Power Project (5 MW) is expected to be operational in the financial year 2017-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification