Last Date:15 Oct,2019
Advt. No. 1/KGBV/2019
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP)
HSSPP is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 23 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher for various subject.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Trained Graduate Teacher
No of post – 23
Pay Scale – Rs 20000
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- The age limit for the said posts is between 18-42 years as on the closing date of application.
- In the case of candidates belonging to the SC/ BCA/BCB/ESM/EWS/ESP and PwD (persons with disabilities) and Widow/Divorcee etc. the upper age limit shall be such as may be fixed by the Govt. of Haryana from time to time. The upper age limit in respect of widow, divorcee, Legally Separated woman, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Govt. Instructions.
- The incumbents will be appointed on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20,000/-per month.
- Application fees (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 250/- for female candidates of Haryana State and Rs. 500/- for other State Female Candidates. In case, at the time of verification of documents, it is found that certificates are not valid, their candidature will be rejected and fees of such candidate will be forfeited.
- Female candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions on the date of advertisement. If it is found at the time of document verification that the candidates do not fulfil any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect in that case their candidature will be cancelled.
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/EWS/ESP & PwD (persons with disabilities) candidates who are domicile of Haryana State.
- The candidates from reserved categories are required to submit SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/EWS/ESP & PwD (persons with disabilities) Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification. Likewise the eligible Sports Person shall be required to submit the sport gradation certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority. DESM shall be required to submit the fresh Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Female candidate must bring her all original documents along with a set of selfattested copies of the documents at the time of document verification otherwise she will not be allowed for the same.
- The Parishad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and to change the vacancy station or to withdraw the advertisement at any point of time. The Parishad may also cancel the process of selection of teachers at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website www.recruitment-portal.in
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at C-DAC Mohali helpline Nos. 0172-6619062-63 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for document verification. The decision of the Parishad in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria of selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Complete information is also available at Parishad website www.hsspp.in.
- Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State.
- Samagra Shiksha is an integrated Scheme on School Education envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school,primary,upper primary,secondary to Senior Secondary levels. The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goal(SDG) for Education.
- The major objective of scheme are provision of quality education and enhacing learning outcomes of students;Bridging social and gender gaps in school education;ensuring equity and inclusion at all level of school education;Ensuring minimum standards in schooling provisions;Promoting Vocationalisation of education;Support States in implementation of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education(RTE) Act,2009; and Strengthening and up-gradation of SCRETs/State Institutes of Education and DIET as a nodal agencies for teacher training.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form