Last Date:15 October,2019
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL)
HPPCL aka Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 34 Trade Apprentices. Apply before 15 October 2019. HPPCL Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.hppcl.gov.in
Name of the post – Trade Apprentices
No of post – 34
Pay Scale – 7210/- (Per Month)
ITI pass candidates from the designated Trades.
General Information:police recruitment
- Only Himachal Pradesh domicile candidates are eligible to apply.
- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of Training under Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Candidates will have to make their own stay arrangements.
- Candidate should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited/Reappear candidates need not to apply.
- The relaxation in maximum age is 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC.
- Abbreviations stand for: SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Classes; EWS – Economically Weaker Section; UR – Unreserved Category, UR (PwD) – Unreserved (Person with disability): This seat has been earmarked for person with benchmark disability with hearing impairment only. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority of that area).
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST OBC, EWS and Persons with disabilities will be as per provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and amendments thereafter.
- 50% of the total seats are earmarked for candidates from Project affected Families and Project Affected areas of Sainj HEP, Sawra Kuddu HEP and Kashang HEP (Stage –I). However candidates will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued by competent authority /Revenue department / Panchayat and duly verified by the concerned HPPCL officials.
- The candidates must go through the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates must have valid mobile number, E-Mail ID, and Aadhar Card before applying for apprenticeship. ITI pass candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and apply through this portal.
- The candidates should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, signatures of self ,copy of matriculation certificate and copy of ITI pass certificate in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only) for uploading with the application form for registration on portal.
- The Shortlisted candidates shall have to produce all Original Certificates such as Educational Qualifications, ITI mark sheets and Certificate, Caste certificate, ST Certificate, Aadhar Card, PAN Card at the time of joining. In case any information in his application is found to be false, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and candidate in waiting list will be considered.
- The candidates will have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Medical Officer of Government Hospital at the time of joining.
- Candidate who after the completion of their education have undergone training or any job experience shall not be considered for apprenticeship training. Even if the gap between the declaration of result and commencement of training is more than three (3) years the candidate will not be declared eligible. The candidates who have already been registered and got training under training under Apprentices Act, 1961 will not be entertained and need not to apply.
- Last date for submission of application is 15.10.2019 till 5:00P.M.
- The name of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the notice board of respective projects/office by 25.10.2019.
- Candidates can apply for one site at one time.
- There is no application fee for applying for apprenticeship training.
- In case of any query kindly visit the concerned office of HPPCL given above.
- Candidates should clearly note that HPPCL will not be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this.
- Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) was incorporated in December, 2006 under the Companies Act 1956, with the objective to plan, promote and organize the development of power generation on behalf of Government of Himachal Pradesh (GoHP). Target of HPPCL is to develop 861 MW Power generating capacity by March 2020 and 1218 MW by the year 2024.
- Presently there are 22 Hydro Projects allotted by the GoHP for development under state sector to HPPCL with aggregate installed capacity of 3156 MW. HPPCL has also been a nodal Agency for development of Kishau Multipurpose Project (660 MW) to be executed through a Special Purpose Vehicle of Govt. of HP and Govt. of Uttarakhand. HPPCL is also setting up two Solar Power Projects viz., 5 MW at Berra Dol, Near Shri Naina Devi Ji Shrine in District Bilaspur and 10 MW at Aghlor in Distt. Una. The Berra Dol Solar Power Project (5 MW) is expected to be operational in the financial year 2017-2018.
- To fully develop the allotted power generation potential in a sustainable manner.
- Development and prosperity in Himachal Pradesh through Power generation.
- To come up as a major power generating company of India with good managerial and technical capabilities.
click above to download
the employment notification