Last Date:31 October,2019
Advt. No. : 40/R&T/Rect.1/2019
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
SLPRB aka State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor. Apply Online before 31 October 2019. AP Police Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.slprb.ap.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Public Prosecutor
No of post – 50
Pay Scale – 37100 – 91450/-
Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University in India.
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- The number of vacancies indicated is onty provisional and is liabte for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reseryes the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
- The candidate witl be required to submit (Upload) a copv of photo, sienature, communitv and other certificates white submittinq Ontine Apptication Form.
- At the vacancies under timited recruitment witt be fitted with the tocat candidates of the respective zone only.
- Candjdates betonging to Backward Ctasses sha submit the Community Certificate to ctaim age retaxation and the latest Certificate of Non Creamy Layer issued by the competent authority of Andhra Pradesh State on or after the date of the notification, to claim reservation. ln case of faiture to produce the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate on the day of verification of Certificates, the candidate’s candidature wit be considered under “Open Competition”, if otherwise etigibte, and the status cannot be changed later, at the candidate’s with or choice, in any case.
- The candidates belonging to Backward Classes should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure – lll to avail retaxation in age. The certificate must have been issued by the competent Revenue authority in terms of G.O.Ms.No.58 SW (J) Dept., dated 12-05-1997.
- Onty those candidates betonging to Backward Classes who do not betong to ‘Creamy layer’ as defined in G.O.Ms.No.3, Backward Ctasses Wetfare (C2) Department, dated 04-04-2006 witt be etigibte to avail reservation. They shoutd submit the certificate in the format given in Annexure’ lV regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahasitdar) atong with the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure – lll.
- Candidates belonging to Backward Classes who belong to ‘Creamy layer’ are etigibLe to avail relaxation in age but not the quota for reservation. They should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure-lll.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduted Castes and Scheduted Tribes shoutd submit the Community certificate issued by the competent authority of A.P. State on or after the date of the notification, to claim reservation and age retaxation.
- The requisite educational quatification, experience, age and procedure to be fottowed for setection are given below. The candidates must read the instructions given in this notification as welI as “instructions for fitling the application form” (issued atong with the apptication form) carefully in their own interest.
- As per sub section 9 of Section 24 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, the period during which a person has been in practice as a Pleader or has rendered (whether before or after the commencement of this Code) service as a Pubtic Prosecutor or Asst.Public Prosecutor or other Prosecuting Officer, by whatever name catted, shatl be deemed to be the period during which such person has been in practice as an advocate.
- The candidate shoutd possess sound heatth and be free from any body defect or infirmity which witt render him unfit for service.
- Candidates whose speech or hearing or sight is impaired, are not etigibte for service.
- The final setection witt be strictty on retative merit of the candidates in each category, obtained by them based on their totat score in the written examination in papers- | and ll (400 marks) and interview (25 marks) duly fottowing the speciat representation as taid down in Rute 22 and sub rute 2 of Rute 22-A of Andhra pradesh state and subordinate Seruice Rules and as per para 4 above. As per G.O.Ms.No.124 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 07-03-2002 white fitting up the vacancies, the first 30% of posts shoutd be fitted fottowing combined merit [ist of locals and non-tocats and thereafter, the remainingT0% of the posts shatl be fitted up by locals onty.
- Reservation to locat candidates is appticabte as provided in the Rutes and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates
shoutd enctose the required study certificates (from Vll ctass to X class (or) from lv class to X ctass, in case he/she has not studied from vll ctass to X ctass in one particutar district). Residence certificate in the proforma onty shoutd be enctosed for those candidates who have not studied in any Educationat lnstitutions.
- The Andhra Pradesh Police Department is the official law enforcement agency of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Public order and police being a state subject in India, the police force is headed by the Director general of police,Damodar Gautam Sawang.
- The Madras Act XXIV of 1859 which marked the beginning of the Madras Police and shortly later, the Police Act of 1861 instituted the system of police which forms the foundation of modern-day police in India. The “Ceded Areas” of Andhra, as they were popularly known, continued as a part of the Madras Police and it was only in October 1953, after the birth of a separate Andhra State, that the Andhra State Police gained individual existence. Finally with the formation of the Andhra Pradesh on 1 November 1956 integrating the Telugu areas of the erstwhile Hyderabad state with the Andhra State, the modern day Andhra Pradesh Police came into existence. After the bifurcation of the state in 2014, the police force once again bifurcated.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board known as APSLPRB is Responsible for recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Police Department. APSLPRB is releases recruitment notification time to time and conducting written examination, Physical test, Medical test, and interviews for selecting best aspirants for their department.
click above to download
the employment notification