Last Date:31 October,2019
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
NHAI aka National Highways Authority of India invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 30 Deputy Manager (Technical). Apply Online before 31 October 2019. NHAI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.nhai.org
Name of the post – Deputy Manager (Technical)
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – Level 10 of Pay Matrix
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute and valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for 30 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE-2019 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
- MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE NHAI THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY.
- The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration / modification / change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- It may be noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filled by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- National Highways Authority of India was set up by an act of the Parliament, NHAI Act, 1988 “An Act to provide for the constitution of an Authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which alongwith other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 kms of National Highways for development, maintenance and management. Our objective is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements conform to the best industry practices with regard to transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in award of contracts, implementation of projects conform to best quality requirements and the highway system is maintained to ensure best user comfort and convenience.
- National Highways are the arterial roads of the country for inter-state movement of passengers and goods. They traverse the length and width of the country connecting the National and State capitals, major ports and rail junctions and link up with border roads and foreign highways. The total length of NH (including expressways) in the country at present is 1,32,499 kms. While Highways/Expressways constitute only about 1.7% of the length of all roads, they carry about 40% of the road traffic.
- NHAI is mandated to implement National Highways Development Project (NHDP) which is India’s largest ever Highways Project in a phased manner. The National Highways have a total length of 1,32,499 (approx) km to serve as the arterial network of the country. Although National Highways constitute only about 2 per cent of the road network, it carries 40 per cent of the total road traffic. Rapid expansion of passenger and freight traffic makes it imperative to improve the road network in the country. Accordingly, Government of India launched major initiatives to upgrade and strengthen National Highways through various phases of National Highways Development Project (NHDP).
- To meet the nation’s need for the provision and maintenance of National Highways network to global standards and to meet user’s expectations in the most time bound and cost effective manner, within the strategic policy framework set by the Government of India and thus promote economic well being and quality of life of the people.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form