Last Date: 24 Oct,2019
Haryana, Maharashtra, Orissa
Rites Limited) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 21 contractual posts of Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 24-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice
No of post – 21
Pay Scale – Rs 14000,Rs 12000
B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ ECE. ,/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical.
General Instruction:govt jobs
- RITES Ltd. (A Govt. of India Enterprise) Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, is a premier multi disciplinary consultancy organization in the field of transport, infrastructure and other related technologies.
- RITES Limited is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 from Degree and Diploma holder candidates. During the period of Apprenticeship, the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) and commensurate policies/rules of the Organization.
- The Organization shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before apply.
- The exact date of interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.ritesltd.com only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection
process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Mere selection in examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Name of eligible candidates shall be taken by the company from only the data available on the above portal for further processing and engagement. Candidates applied against the vacancies till the last date mentioned above will be considered only.
- Candidates should possess four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt./ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates from all over India are encouraged to apply for the above vacancies. However, preference will be given to candidates from the respective regions for posting under offices in respective regions.
- Candidates passed degree / diploma in or after 2017 only are eligible
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or should not be pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
- No TA/ DA/ train/ flight/ bus fare shall be payable for attending the Interview.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment RITES LIMITED, User ID NHRGUP000132, Region- Northern region and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
- The candidate can also apply online on the following address mentioned below: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action (Goto Login—-Establishment Requests——
Find Establishment——Search by Establishment Name “RITES LIMITED” ) – MHRD NATS Portal For Graduate and Diploma Engineers.
- RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
- RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of over 55 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions. We are the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- We have an in – house team of expert engineers specializing in civil, mechanical, metallurgy, chemical, electrical, signal and telecom engineering, and specialists in transport and economics, quality assurance, environment engineering, information technology, finance and general management. Our senior management has an average experience of about 33 years and we have a pool of 1,423 skilled engineers/ professionals of executive cadre on our permanent roll. We also source requisite manpower from the Indian Railways and other government ministries and departments, both on deputation and permanent basis, according to requirements.
click above to download
the employment notification