Last Date:18 October,2019
Advt. No. : P&A/2(230)/16-Vol IV
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 132 Safety Assistants, Fireman & Health Inspector. Apply Online before 18 October 2019. Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cochinshipyard.com
Name of the post – Safety Assistants
No of post – 72
Pay Scale – 18400/- (Per Month)
Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process shall not be considered for selection.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website. Schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter for selection shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility shall be entertained.
- Wait lists shall be maintained for the posts and shall be operated only in the event of occurrence of a vacancy caused by non-joining of a candidate from the rank list within the date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidate, OR, where a candidate joins the post and in the event of separation of a person on account of death or resignation from the post during the period of one year from the date of joining in CSL. The validity period of the wait list shall be upto one year from date of publication of results or date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidates, whichever is earlier, unless a fresh notification for the same post is issued. Vacancy which arose as stated above shall not be treated as a fresh vacancy and the actual number of posts filled up against this notification shall under no circumstances exceed the number of vacancies indicated in this notification.
- CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancies shall be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidates does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification.Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019. The last date for submission of applications through online is 18 October 2019. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may result in non-submission of application, applicants are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date. Those who apply on the last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance / technical support in the SAP application portal after 1700 hrs on the last date.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant.
- Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. The company has Miniratna status.The yard has facilities to build vessels up to 1.1 lakh tons and repair vessels up to 1.25 lakh tons, the largest such facilities in India. In August 2012, the Government of India announced plans of divestment to raise capital of Rs. 15 billion (15,000 million Rupees) for further expansion through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) towards the end of the fiscal year.However, this did not materialise until August 2017, when the company conducted its IPO and listed its shares on the BSE and NSE.
- The government finalised the decision of stake sale on 18 November 2015. 33.9 million (33.9 million) shares of face value Rs. 10 Each will be sold, out of which the government is holding 113,000 shares while the others are fresh equity.
- The shipyard also trains graduate engineers in marine engineering.Around one hundred students are trained each year.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form