Last Date:21 Oct,2019
Advertisement No: Academic/AIIMS Bhopal/2019/06
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
AIIMS Bhopal is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 64 contractual posts of Senior Resident.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 21-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Print of online application along with photocopies of related documents should send to given address latest by 21-10-2019. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Senior Resident
No of post – 64
Pay Scale – Rs 67700
MD/MS in the respective discipline/ DM/ M.Ch
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Senior Resident &Junior Resident, in case of selection.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly.
- AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.It is one of the seven All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- AIIMS Bhopal launched its first academic department, community and family medicine (CFM) in September 2012.It AIIMS Bhopal formed the Institute Body (IB), the highest decision-making group in July 2013. Post graduation courses were started in January 2017.
- The AIIMS Bhopal logo signifies the light of erudition spreading all over, emanating from abode of stupa of Sanchi. Sanchi, in Sanskrit literally means – ‘to measure’ and represents complete harmony between mind, body and soul. The two serpents – signify the two shades of human existence which physicians encounter – Life & Death, Health & Disease. The saying “Sharirmadhyam khalu dharmasadhanam” has been quoted from a dramatic poem called Kumarasambhavam by Mahakavi Kalidasa. It means “a healthy body is the means of fulfillment of dharma that is duty”. The olive branch symbolizes peaceful living.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form