Last Date:16 October,2019
Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL)
MFL aka Madras Fertilizers Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 62 Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT). Apply Online before 16 October 2019. MFL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.madrasfert.co.in
Name of the post – Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT)
No of post – 62
Pay Scale – 20000/- (Per Month)
Diploma, B.Sc., Graduate.
General Instruction:himachal government jobs
- Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed criteria before applying for the above posts. For all purposes,interpretation as per English version of the advertisement shall prevail.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in Creamy Layer are not entitled to OBC reservation/relaxation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criterion applicable to general candidates and indicate their category as “UR”.
- Persons with disabilities can also apply for the above posts in accordance with provision of para 25 of DOP &T OM NO.36035/3/2004 – Estt. (Res) dated 29.12.2005. Persons with disabilities (PWD) are persons with permanent disability of 40% and above. PWD candidates are required to submit a certificate issued by a medical board with a minimum of three members constituted by Central/State Government failing which, their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered.
- Candidates currently employed in Govt / Semi-Govt / PSU will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of Skill Test and ‘Relieving Order’ from their Employers at the time of joining. In case, the candidate fails to do so, his candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange are required to submit thru online application.
- Candidates with Knowledge of local language will be preferred.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for travelling, lodging and boarding for appearing in online test and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of antecedents/certificates/testimonials. In case it is found / known at any stage of selection/recruitment process or thereafter that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect/misleading / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of the information or material particulars as furnished by the candidate to MFL are found to be untrue, inaccurate or incorrect at any stage before or after his selection, then the same shall amount to misrepresentation / fraud and his services shall be liable to be terminated unilaterally by MFL, at any time.
- The decision of MFL will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc.,Filling up of the posts is solely at the discretion of MFL and also subject to the suitability of candidates and MFL’s requirement and no claim will arise for selection. MFL reserves the right to call only those candidates for various stages of selection process who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. MFL may at its discretion, alter the minimum eligibility standard/criteria to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for online test or for subsequent stages. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.madrasfert.co.in for updates about the recruitment process or for any communication on dates/corrigendum / addendum/other modalities. Post notification all the correspondence would be through website/email only.
- Mere selection in Online Test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- No change or category (like SC/ST/OBC/PHD/ESM) or any other information will be allowed at any stage after making online application. If any information is found incorrect / erroneous at any stage of recruitment process the candidature of the candidate can be rejected.
- If any candidate has acquired higher professional qualification or such equivalent/similar qualification than the one advertised he cannot claim it as entitlement for any further promotions or benefits.
- MFL reserves the right to change / modify / cancel / amend the selection/recruitment process or procedure thereof at its sole discretion without assigning any reason. Decision of MFL on any such matters would be final.
How To Apply:
- Application should be submitted in ‘on-line’ mode only. Applications received by other means will not be considered. Candidates can apply for only one post. The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID.
- Educational Qualification acquired through Part-Time / Correspondence/ Distance Learning / Online /part time mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- Eligible candidates may apply online from Sep 25, 2019 onwards to Oct 16, 2019 (17.00 hrs) through the link available on www.madrasfert.co.in Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Application processing fees of Rs 300/- for TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel and other administration posts Rs 500/- for GET/MT, to be paid through online (General / OBC candidates) and for modalities of payment, please visit MFL website. No application Processing fee for SC/ST / PHP& Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Candidates are advised to keep the details and password of their email id fully confidential and do not disclose the same. MFL shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of candidates disclosing their email id related details to any other person.
- Madras Fertilizers Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking company in India under administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- MFL was incorporated on December 8, 1966 as a joint venture between GOI and AMOCO India incorporated of U.S.A (AMOCO) in accordance with the Fertilizer Formation Agreement executed on 14.5.1966 with equity contributions of 51% and 49% respectively. In accordance with the participation agreement between GOI, AMOCO and National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), an undertaking of Government of Iran, NIOC acquired 50% of the shareholding of AMOCO in MFL on 22.11.1972. With this acquisition, shareholding of AMOCO and NIOC were at 24.5% each, with the balance 51% being held by GOI. Subsequently, on 22.7.1985, the shareholding of AMOCO was proportionately purchased by GOI and NIOC. As a result, GOI and NIOC shareholding was revised to 67.55% and 32.45% respectively. Subsequent to the issue of rights shares in 1994 for part-financing the project, the holding of GOI and NIOC stood at 69.78% and 30.22% respectively. MFL had an initial public offering of its shares in May 1997.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form