Last Date:02 Aug,2019
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department will be filled through a walkin Interview to be held on Aug 01-02, 2019 (09 AM) from among eligible candidates.Candidates with eligibility may appear in Interview with filled application, Bio data and all certificates as proof of age, caste, quaification, experience and photographs at the given venue.
Name of the post – Subject Matter Specialist
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs 60960
Post Graduation in Agronomy/ Vegetable Sciences / Soil Science/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Genetics and Plant breeding/ Post Harvest Technology/ Floriculture/ M.Sc/ M.Tech and 2 yrs exsperience OR Post Graduate in Rural Management/ Rural Development and 2 yrs experience.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- The following posts are to be filled purely on CONTRACTUAL BASIS initially for a period of one year. The contract may further be renewed on yearly basis if the performance of the appointee is satisfactory and depending upon the requirement in the Project but their services will be co-terminus with the Project period.
- All details with respect to appointment, educational qualification and experience etc. are given on the website www.hpnrms.org in “recruitment” tab. The application form along-with details of terms of references (ToR) are also available on the above website. Interested candidates, fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, may report for walk-in-interview as per the above schedule along-with the application in prescribed format with duly self attested copies of certificates/testimonials. The candidates are required to bring their original certificates/testimonials on the day of walk in interview.
- The period of engagement shall be initially for one year. However, the Project reserves the right to terminate the contract any time if the performance of the appointee is found not up to mark after issuing one month notice in this regard. In case the Appointee wishes to discontinue his/her services one month prior notice is mandatory to be given to IDP. The performance shall be assessed by the concerned Project authority/ CPD of the Project.
- The contract can be renewed after a period of one year solely depending upon the requirement by the Project and performance of the SMS. The renewal of the contract of a particular appointee shall also be recommended by the concerned Project authority/ CPD of the Project.
- Chief Project Director (CPD)/ Executive Director (ED), IDP, Solan reserves the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason.
- Candidate having the requisite qualification and experience may submit their applications in the prescribed format/ proforma given on the above mentioned website.
- The candidate selected for the above position will be under the control of IDP for all intent and purposes. However, this does not confer him/her the right to be absorbed in the Government, Semi Govt. Institutions, PSU under the State/ Central Govt. or any other Government organizations.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and rejection of candidature.
- The candidates must read all instructions carefully.
- The Appointee shall have to undertake extensive field touring and should therefore be physically fit.
- The selected candidate shall compulsorily have to undergo a medical fitness examination consequent to the selection for the given post.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to attend the walk-in-interview.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement.
- Preference will be given to the Bonafide Himachali candidates as knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh is must.
- The appointment can be made for any place in Himachal Pradesh.
- Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- The contract can be renewed after a period of one year solely depending upon the requirement by the Project and performance of the SMS. The renewal of the contract of a particular appointee shall only be recommended by the concerned Project authority/ CPD of the Project.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- In case of any dispute related to the selection process the affected person herein First party can make a representation against IDP herein second party before Additional Chief Secretary (Forests) to the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. The decision of the ACS (Forests) to the Govt. of HP shall be final and binding for both the parties.
- The Candidates are advised to visit the website www.hpnrms.org from time to time for updates in their own interest.
- Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualification by the stipulated date, shall be on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate/ degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential educational qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates at the time of interview.
- The experience certificate should invariably be issued by the Principal employer.
- The services shall be regulated as per the agreement to be executed consequent to the appointment.
- If in case the contract is renewed for more than one year annual increment @ 3% would be granted.
- The decision of the IDP regarding eligibility, selection etc. shall be final and no correspondence/ personal enquiries will be entertained.
- In all cases the services of appointees shall be co-terminus with the Project.
- The posts shall be filled strictly on the basis of merit keeping in consideration the urgency of implementation of the Project in the limited time frame.
- The Project authority reserves the right to cancel the process of the Walk-In-Interview at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The Forests in Himachal Pradesh are known for their grandeur and majesty, like a green pearl in the Himalayan crown. This life supporting systems are presently under great stress due to impact of modern civilization, economic development and growth in human and cattle population.
- According to National Forest Policy, 1988, at least two thirds i.e 66 of the geographical area should be under forests in hilly states like Himachal Pradesh. However, keeping in view, that about 20 percent of the area is inaccessible and beyond the tree limit, the State Government aims to bring 50 of the geographical area under forest cover (See Map Also).
- The forests of the State have been classified on an ecological basis as laid down by Champion and Seth, and can be broadly classified into Coniferous Forests and broad-leaved Forests. Distribution of various species follows fairly regular altitudinal stratification. The vegetation varies from Dry Scrub Forests at lower altitudes to Alpine Pastures at higher altitudes. In between these two extremes, distinct vegetational zones of Mixed Deciduous Forests, Bamboo, Chil, Oaks, Deodar, Kail, Fir and Spruce, are found. The forests of Himachal Pradesh are rich in vascular flora, which forms the conspicuous vegetation cover. The richness and diversity of our flora can be gauged from the fact that, out of total 45,000 species found in the country as many as 3,295 species (7.32) are reported in the State. More than 95 of the species are endemic to Himachal Pradesh and characteristic of Western Himalayan flora, while about 5 (150 species) are exotic, introduced over the last 150 years.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form