Last Date:06 Aug,2019
Advt No. 34 / 2019
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
MUHS is in need of suitable candidates for the posts of Professor and Various in Dr Vedprakash Patil Ayurved College and Research Centre.Submit applications in prescribed format before the due date of : 06-08-2019 Paste recent passport size photograph properly in the form. Any required documents and details must be submitted accordingly..
Name of the post – Professor
No of post – 31
Pay Scale – As per norms
Bachelor degree in Ayurveda with Post-graduate in the subject or specialty concerned and min 10 yrs experience.
General Information:delhi sarkari naukri
- Horizontal Reservation for Ladies /sports etc as per the state government circular /regulations and the Persons with Disabilities Reservation as per the government regulations /circular issued from time to time. (Ref: Government letter GAD/1118/CR417/16 dated 28/12/2018, for handicapped GR dated 27/04/2011, 04/08/2011, 28/07/2014. and MEDD letter dated 30/06/2015.) The vertical reservation allotment vide Government Resolution and circular dated 29/05/2017, 25/07/2018, 05/12/2018, 19/12/2018, 07/01/2019, 16/02/2019 etc.
- The provision of allied subjects may be allowed for five years from the date of publication of these regulations. (The Gazette of India dated 07/11/2016).
- The research experience of regular Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) holder may be considered equivalent to one year teaching experience.
- For the post of Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Sanskrit: M.A. in Sanskrit or Acharya form a recognized Institutions or equivalent with due experience. Preference should be given to those possessing Ayurveda qualification also.
- The teacher(s) who had been considered eligible in the past on the basis of previous regulations shall not be considered ineligible on the basis of amendment.
- Candidates applying for reserve category post(s) should submit caste certificate & caste validity certificate and also recent non-creamy layer certificate, wherever applicable.
- The benefits of reservation shall be admissible to the backward class / category candidates who are domiciled in the state of Maharashtra only.
- The experience shall be considered up-to earlier day of the interview.
- Age Limit & Educational Qualifications shall be considered up-to last date of the application & experience shall be considered up-to earlier day of the interview.
- The decision taken by MUHS authorities regarding essential qualifications and experience shall be applicable, from time to time.
- Qualified teachers above the age of 64 years will be considered for one – one year, as per respective council’s norms for the Private Government Aided College.
- Pay Scale is as per rules.
- Application along-with attested copies of all relevant Certificates must reach to the college on or before : 06 / 08 /2019 Exact date is to be specified) (Minimum 14 days (as per Direction No. 01/2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.)
- Apply to The President, Dharthi Janseva Pratishthan’s, Dr.Vedprakash Patil Ayurved College & Research Centre, Rohanwadi (Ambewadi)- Reogaon Road, Jalna- 431 203 on plain paper / prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and experience certificates.
- The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences with jurisdiction over the whole of the State of Maharashtra is established and incorporated on 3rd June 1998 for the purposes of ensuring proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine in the State of Maharashtra, and to have balanced growth in the medical sciences so also an uniformity in various courses in medical faculty in the State. Head Office is located at Vani-Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik.
- The university was established on 3 June 1998 by the state Government of Maharashtra through an ordinance. The State Legislature passed Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act 1999 (Act No X) and received the assent of the Governor, in the Maharashtra Government Gazette on 21 January 1999. The university was declared open by the governor of Maharashtra on June 10, 1998. All colleges and institutions imparting education in health science in the state of Maharashtra have been affiliated to this new university under Section 6(3) of the Act.
- The university was established to ensure proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian systems of medicine in the State of Maharashtra. A committee was formed in 2000 by the Government Of Maharashtra to review the progress of the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and to recommend measures for modifying its functions and responsibilities in the light of the new challenges faced by the university.
- MUHS offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies including Ph.D. in all branches of health sciences. Undergraduate programmes of five and a half years (such as, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)) are conducted by MUHS. Dental and nursing degrees are offered.
- Postgraduate courses awarded are versatile including Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in various areas, Master of Surgery (M.S.), as well as Master of Science (M.Sc.) courses and other PG diplomas.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form