Last Date:02 August,2019
Air India Limited
Air India Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 40 Customer Agent, Jr.Executive & Various Vacancy 2019. Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.airindia.com
Name of the post – Customer Agent, Jr.Executive & Various
No of post – 40
Pay Scale – 15660/-, 18360/- (Per Month)
10th, Diploma, Graduate, B.E./B.Tech.
General Conditions:govt jobs
- The short listed suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis , subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years, if offered. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st July 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Selection Process:
- Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for screening.
- Screening:The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen: As per Government guidelines
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st July 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos.3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 & 17 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the
candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet. In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise
Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification