Last Date:29 Oct,2019
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disablities (NIEPMD)
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disablities (NIEPMD) intends to appoint candidates as Assistant and Typist Clerk on 2 posts. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.Candidates should send application in prescribed format along with required documents so as to reach the given address within the closing date of 21-10-2019 .
Name of the post – Clinical Assistant and Various
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs 27000
G with M. Ed. in Learning Disability OR M. Ed in L.D/any area of Dev. Disability and 2 years experience.
General Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- The Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai invites applicants for a walk-in selection exercise for engagement of consultants on temporary contractual basis for the under mentioned positions in the Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (CRC) – Nagpur, Maharashtra. Indian Nationals possessing prescribed qualification and experience may attend the selection process.
- Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (CRC), 417, Yashwant Stadium, Dhantoli, Nagpur – 440012, Maharashtra.
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 6 months and the engagement will cease after the 6 month without any notice.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on session basis / monthly consolidated remuneration only. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA /MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have no rights to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- No application fee will be charged.
- Interested Candidates possessing required qualification and experience may report; with filled – in application form (downloaded from our website) enclosed with copies of certificates, and all original certificates in hand; to the DIRECTOR, Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (CRC), 417, Yashwant Stadium, Dhantoli, Nagpur – 440 012, Maharashtra at 11.00 AM on 29.10.2019. Aadhaar or any other valid ID proof may also be produced.
- The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Govt. of India is working and aiming for the empowerment of persons with disabilities since its commencement. This ministry is serving the disabled through its seven delivery models. These are conducting awareness, sensitization and HRD programs, undertaking research & development, providing assistive devices and livelihood for persons with disabilities (PwD) in the year 1980 which reinforces the idea of serving disabled. The United Nation declared decade for disabilities (1982-1992), which led to the advent of the most of the National Institutions. These Institutes started earlier, were working for the persons with Disabilities of different individual categories (single disabilities). The decade between 1993-2002 was declared as the Asia pacific decade of the disabled persons. Further extended as extension of Asia Pacific decade for the disabled 2003-2013.
- This decade led to the emergence & proposal of the PwD (1995) Act and the National Trust (1999) Act in India. After the proposal of National Trust Act (1999), focus was given to Persons with Multiple Disabilities and there arose a need to start a National Institute exclusively for Empowerment of persons with Multiple Disabilities. To achieve the focus given above, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) came in to an existence in the year 2005. The Institute is situated in a beautiful ambience on East coast road (ECR) Muttukadu, Chennai, which is 35 kilometers away from the Chennai Central station. Since the commencement in 2005 the services for Persons with Disabilities for single as well as Multiple disabilities as NIEPMD has been given on an outpatient basis through a multi-disciplinary team model, besides the cottage services and extension services.
- The Census 2011, of India enumerated data on eight types of Disabilities, including first time entry of multiple disabilities. This data gave a picture of prevalence of multiple disabilities in the country and guide path to NIEPMD in planning various services of rehabilitation for this group of society, census data, 2011on disability shows that there are 2.68 crore persons are with disabilities in India, which constitute 2.21% of the total population, out of which 21.16 lakhs belong to the category of multiple disabilities. One of the objectives is to ensure all human rights to disabled persons especially to those who need more intensive support i.e. persons with multiple disabilities.
click above to download
the employment notification