Last Date:31 Oct,2019
ITI Limited is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 14 regular posts of Electrician and Mill Wright Mechanic/ Fitter/Welder.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-10-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Electrician and Mill Wright Mechanic/ Fitter/Welder
No of post – 14
Pay Scale – Scale of Pay(CAT-C) – Rs. 17,651/- & Scale of Pay (CAT-B): Rs. 16,990/-
10th Pass, ITI (Trade Certificate in Electrician) + NAC/NSC Certificate. (*NAC-National Apprenticeship Certificate, NSC -National Service Certificate).
General Conditions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Only Indian national’s candidates need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age and Experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for Competitive Aptitude/Technical test/Group task who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post/s. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirements of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected. 10. Certificate of mark sheet of SSLC, ITI Trade certificate, Apprenticeship training certificate should be attached.
How To Apply:
- In addition to submit online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with the required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of submission of on line application is on 31.10.2019 and receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates is on 07.11.2019DGM -HR (A) ITI LIMITED ,BANGALORE PLANT,DOORAVANI NAGAR,BANGALORE — 560 016
- Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of latest OBC Non creamy layer Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Test.
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Test.
- In case of candidates from Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU, No Objection Letter from the present employer has to be produced at the time Test/Group Task.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement.
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities which produce a range of switching, transmission, access and subscriber premises equipment.It is headquartered at Bengaluru ( Bangalore). It has six Manufacturing Units and eight Regional Offices across India. It has Multi-locational electronic assembly & mechanical manufacturing facilities accredited with ISO 9001:2015, Countrywide marketing and customer support centers and in-house R&D for absorption of technology, indigenous development of products for in-house manufacturing.
- It produces GSM mobile equipment at its Mankapur and Raebareli Plants.These two facilities supply more than nine million lines per annum to both domestic as well as export markets. It also produces Information and Communication Technology (ICT) equipment such as network management systems, encryption and networking solutions for internet connectivity, and secure communications networks and equipment for India’s military. The company has above 3500 employees as on October 2017.
- ITI Limited has recently entered the security and surveillance market by launching REIT India Brand.According to the reports, REIT brand is the first Government of India undertaking brand that will provide Digital Security services to every citizen of India. The main services to be provided by REIT India are CCTV surveillance, GPS tracking, Cloud surveillance systems, Smart School Program and IOT services.REIT will also provide services for Jammu Suraksha Yojana, an initiative by Jammu Municipal Corporation and ITI Limited for the citizen of Jammu.
- ITI has been assigned the job of Biometric enrollment for the project of National Population Register under aegis of Registrar General of India to cover entire population above 05 years of age residing in India at Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal, Assam, Meggalaya, Gujarat, Goa, Arunachal Pradesh & Uttrakhand states.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form